Next three game

Kenya Cherrie

UTC Legend
The next three games will tell us were we are in this league.
Spuds, Livarpool and West Ham.
3 or 6 points would be amazing.

4 points would be great.

Anything above that we’re talking about seriously contending for Europe.

Goal needs to be to win the home game and get a point or more from the away games.

But a draw vs Liverpool and a win away at Spurs or WH would be a statement.

4 points would be great.

Anything above that we’re talking about seriously contending for Europe.

Goal needs to be to win the home game and get a point or more from the away games.

But a draw vs Liverpool and a win away at Spurs or WH would be a statement.
We are capable of winning them all if we play to our strengths and their weaknesses.Having said that, 3 points from all three will be alright.

Who in our squad would be the best choice to get Son sent off? I know a few Spurs fans, they've never got over that.
Liverpool might be a step too far. They're going well and WHU, who knows which team will turn up for them. The one tonked 5-0 by Fulham, or the one that gave Wolves a good beating 3-0?

I'd take 3 draws but would settle for 3 points as a second choice.

Who in our squad would be the best choice to get Son sent off? I know a few Spurs fans, they've never got over that.
Liverpool might be a step too far. They're going well and WHU, who knows which team will turn up for them. The one tonked 5-0 by Fulham, or the one that gave Wolves a good beating 3-0?

I'd take 3 draws but would settle for 3 points as a second choice.
Adam Smith can be the biggest wind up merchant. Let him loose around Son and it might be amusing.

I see us winning the next two, and maybe lose at West Ham.

Spurs have so many players missing and are playing as I type.

Liverpool just aren't that impressive away from home, and missing Salah is huge.

I know it's ridiculous to be saying these things, but why not?

Edit Kusilevski out now as well

Last edited:

;