Nice one

Nice one indeed Rebublican !! For all your mouth on here about taking to the streets to fight the fascists I’m impressed your not all gob and made the effort to travel to London ... I mean , I’m assuming you were there right ?

As Ken and def said “ lads “ FFS

Last edited:
Both sides of this conflict are complete bozos- short plankers the lot of them- and I don't even know the full context what it's about...simply because they don't know how to communicate their 'whatever it is they are not happy about'. Violence is out of fashion - sensible debating isnt! Even Trump will try and tell you that.....Jeez! What possible good can come from wasting the police's time on already potentially dangerous streets!
Most of the guys on Fascist side are old footy skins that couldnt even win their battles at Waterloo station, Eastville, Turf Moor, Fratton or on our own Kings Park etc. Two Royal Marines would take out any 10 of em.....untooled!
The other side appear to be winding up the Police and giving the 'hard boys' more respect than they deserve by just being there...a complete Mess!

Giving them respect by being there?? Not so sure, not being there allows the first bozos to think that there is no opposition, and that they have a mandate for their hatred. It's everyone's responsibility to face down this bullshit where they see it. Are some antifa just professional bellends? Yes, does that mean we should let the hate mongers walk unopposed? No

Giving them respect by being there?? Not so sure, not being there allows the first bozos to think that there is no opposition, and that they have a mandate for their hatred. It's everyone's responsibility to face down this bullshit where they see it. Are some antifa just professional bellends? Yes, does that mean we should let the hate mongers walk unopposed? No

The other side of that is a total non event of a couple of hundred overweight “lads “ marching , which probably isn’t the best description anyway , is turned into a ridiculous over policed pantomime , because a bunch of middle class twats want to have a cause .
As an example I had never heard of these muppets until Republican wet himself with excitement .

The other side of that is a total non event of a couple of hundred overweight “lads “ marching , which probably isn’t the best description anyway , is turned into a ridiculous over policed pantomime , because a bunch of middle class twats want to have a cause .
As an example I had never heard of these muppets until Republican wet himself with excitement .

Football Lads Alliance Brigade
FLAB

Fair point, but if I run around spouting **************** and no-one tells me I'm wrong I'm very likely to believe my own hype. Did you know I've got loads of money and a huge plodger?

See your point about the mandate thing, yep...but all this gets complicated when you get some marching with 'people they hate' for what they consider a common aim; ie Right wing And Left wing against Muslims, 97% of which are peaceful people!

I haven't seen that? Have you? I've had run-ins with EDL and NF in the past. Not yet seen any group brave enough to own their racism and ignorance and obviously and openly march against Islam, and not having seen that I certainly haven't seen both left and right do it. But I've got a job to go to, and a football team to watch so I imagine I've missed a lot of marches

;