Nicolas Jackson

He’d have been our player if the chuckle brothers had had their way. Missing chances v Stoke with Outtara and Traore… in a dream 70m forward line.

Thank god the doctor intervened.

Neil did say we'd need to give him ten games before deciding if he was any good, but the excitement of slagging of Blake & Hughes was clearly too much of a temptation for him.
Well if he was scoring like Haaland then the chuckle bros would be in trouble again.

I'm struggling to understand what this Jackson bod has got to do with Boscombe Football.. "He do play for Chelsea innit Miss Diane" ...Benny might say...
Village Idiot vibes at play here...sorry but....
....why the jabbering 'bout 'im....waste of print...and space....
Bloody strange place this Forum... general mind - set all to f√ck.
WE are Boscombe ...what is in being...is in being .. and the club has to knuckle down to the task with what we have on the books. Savvy ?

Last edited:
I'm struggling to understand what this Jackson bod has got to do with Boscombe Football.. "He do play for Chelsea innit Miss Diane" ...Benny might say...
Village Idiot vibes at play here...sorry but....
....why the jabbering 'bout 'im....waste of print...and space....
Bloody strange place this Forum... general mind - set all to f√ck.
WE are Boscombe ...what is in being...is in being .. and the club has to knuckle down to the task with what we have on the books. Savvy ?
It's a football discussion site, innit?

We nearly signed him

Someone else signed him

Surely it's not beyond the realms of possibility that people might want to see how he's getting on and debate whether we should or shouldn't have gone through with the transfer.....innit?

It's a football discussion site, innit?

We nearly signed him

Someone else signed him

Surely it's not beyond the realms of possibility that people might want to see how he's getting on and debate whether we should or shouldn't have gone through with the transfer.....innit?
But we didn't sign him..so what's the point ..just seems daft to me !

'nearly signed him'....wtf is that of any relevance to our forthcoming battles....nah we gotta get a football town mentality struck up ...onwards and upwards.. leave all the failings trailing in our wake !
You don't like my imperious and brusque manner..ok...I don't expect any 'likes'.

Most clubs have only played 6 games so far, so for me it is much too early to judge these Summer signings yet.

Jackson may or may not have been a good buy for Chelsea, we will know at the end of the season when we see his goal tally, assists etc.

They wouldn’t because it was the correct decision before we saw him for Chelsea bearing in mind we needed a fit centre forward as Solanke was injured
So they made the right decision, maybe that wasn't there decision then, given they can't get anything right

But we didn't sign him..so what's the point ..just seems daft to me !

'nearly signed him'....wtf is that of any relevance to our forthcoming battles....nah we gotta get a football town mentality struck up ...onwards and upwards.. leave all the failings trailing in our wake !
You don't like my imperious and brusque manner..ok...I don't expect any 'likes'.
Understandable to know whether we missed out on a great option or dodged a bullet given that we wanted him at 2/3 of the cost to Chelsea but he was injured

Understandable to know whether we missed out on a great option or dodged a bullet given that we wanted him at 2/3 of the cost to Chelsea but he was injured
I only see any value in discussing the ones we DID Sign....and any future signings will be a mixture of successes and failures...and we will only know that IF we sign them !

I only see any value in discussing the ones we DID Sign....and any future signings will be a mixture of successes and failures...and we will only know that IF we sign them !
we have threads about them and matchday threads they may be involved in, take your elitist hat off and let people discuss what they want

Well some seem to want to use this to support their agenda to criticise certain employees. Odd to use someone we didn't sign, but each to their own

;