Nicolo Zaniolo

If we go down...I doubt we will ever come back up.

The long-term prognosis would be a ride down to non - league.
We blew the chance of hitting the big-time when Howe left.....that was a golden nugget period and springboard to great big things...you get a chance like that..you embrace it and kick on !
The bozo Executive under Denim...and still there ...should have moved mountains to keep Eddie.
How long they can convince Mr Foley that they are the Bees Knees....and know what they are doing..is the key factor in our short - term fate.
The Transfer situation a la 'recruitment team'. ..is the Achilles Heel in all this. They are just not cutting it !
Poxy Brighton have just beaten Liverpool again !

I think we just have to see that this season has been a bloody lash - up all round..
Anything good and positive happening from now to May is a bonus.
One bloody result at Anfield turned it all on its head...got a manager sacked.....and thrust a modest unassuming coach into the fire....having to sort out players that have no desire to break out of a stroll !

The game at Brighton has to signal a swing to something revolutionary if we are to break out of this dreadfully dire situation.

We blew the chance of hitting the big-time when Howe left.....that was a golden nugget period and springboard to great big things...you get a chance like that..you embrace it and kick on !
The bozo Executive under Denim...and still there ...should have moved mountains to keep Eddie.
How long they can convince Mr Foley that they are the Bees Knees....and know what they are doing..is the key factor in our short - term fate.
The Transfer situation a la 'recruitment team'. ..is the Achilles Heel in all this. They are just not cutting it !
Poxy Brighton have just beaten Liverpool again !
Except we already did it once, and this time we have £££s

What part of this years team (which is basically last years promotion squad) or the money we're willing to spend makes you think we'll fall down the leagues if we drop?

I thought we were taking the direction of looking for younger players with potential on long term contracts, that can contribute in the championship next season. I could get behind that.

did the voices in your head tell you that?
the new owner has openly stated, possibly misguidedly, we wouldn't be relegated

I don’t know why you (old cherry) and Waz bother.
You never have a good word to say about anything to do with AFCB. Wether it’s the players, management or owners.

I've championed the underdog on many occasions....Gosling, Francis, Surridge, Afobe, JT, JW ,.Yemser, O'Neilñ, the FA Cup, .others....when half the Forum were negating stuff . .

I've said many times that I don't like the Elitist veneer that runs across the surface of this Forum...and it's obvious that I like being a thorn its side...or firing torpedoes into what rocks up as false positivity.
When i've ever been Positive by trying to project dreams of eclipsing Manu and MC and rivalling Barcelona in Europe, and as a Football Town, assuming our Town Council got behind the club....ive been likened to a madman or words to that effect... with the ubiquitous and banal Forum standard labarum 'talking sh*te' added in.

I don't mind getting ripped up a bit....because all opinions are valid and things are ever changing.
and i'm buggered if I know what i'll think and post in a years time !

Circa 6 years ago I had 2 death threats from the Leeds Forum after a short and somewhat evil incursion on my part in the name our club and related to the 1990 incidents.
This is all very low-key and passive in comparison.

I've championed the underdog on many occasions....Gosling, Francis, Surridge, Afobe, JT, JW ,.Yemser, O'Neilñ, the FA Cup, .others....when half the Forum were negating stuff . .

I've said many times that I don't like the Elitist veneer that runs across the surface of this Forum...and it's obvious that I like being a thorn its side...or firing torpedoes into what rocks up as false positivity.
When i've ever been Positive by trying to project dreams of eclipsing Manu and MC and rivalling Barcelona in Europe, and as a Football Town, assuming our Town Council got behind the club....ive been likened to a madman or words to that effect... with the ubiquitous and banal Forum standard labarum 'talking sh*te' added in.

I don't mind getting ripped up a bit....because all opinions are valid and things are ever changing.
and i'm buggered if I know what i'll think and post in a years time !

Circa 6 years ago I had 2 death threats from the Leeds Forum after a short and somewhat evil incursion on my part in the name our club and related to the 1990 incidents.
This is all very low-key and passive in comparison.
Don't worry OC- it's only a forum for airing views about our club. Must admit your decision to participate in Leeds forum sounds like getting your toddler out in a cage of hungry ferrets

I don’t even know what this Elitist thing you’ve invented is.
As for what you’ve done and not done ie buckets etc. so have many and don’t harp on about it.
What death threats from Leeds fans has to do with anything is beyond me.

What is ' beyond you' is up to you.
.what can we say bloody well say on this Forum ..without being jumped on ?

Are we not permitted to show any passion for the club or defend it if attacked by morons from the North ?..that's all I was doing on Leeds Forum when a couple of them made smug remarks about 90 !

We will see who is still around if the the club does slide down !

Last edited:

;