No More Cardboard Clappers!

Lord Snooty

Fans' Favourite
Chums, join me in this campaign do!
There is a real prospect of a return to normal football and the chance that supporters will be (in limited numbers) allowed back into our beloved Dean Court.
I therefore urge you in joining me to inform the powers that be that we no longer want those monstrous buggering clappers.
That Neil Diamond ditty was bad enough...but those cardboard spawns of the devil were the final straw.
No more I cry!
For the sake of sanity.
For the sake of football itself.
We must never let them invade our halllowed ground again.
They must go!

7F7755E4-1647-4974-BFF4-8E1DF6E916B5.jpeg

I draw the line at "Whatever crap music" - I don't want to be subjected to Lewis f****n' Capaldi at Football - he sounds like a miserable drunk crying into his beer
Isn't that morrissey? All though love a bit of smiths, how about heaven knows I'm miserable now when we lose a game

I draw the line at "Whatever crap music" - I don't want to be subjected to Lewis f****n' Capaldi at Football - he sounds like a miserable drunk crying into his beer
...I have heard some pretty awful music at DC but it is for the masses I know...bet there are plenty of Capaldi fans out there!....but I get your point, so I would advise wear airpods and tune into whatever floats yer boat!

Isn't that morrissey? All though love a bit of smiths, how about heaven knows I'm miserable now when we lose a game
I remember that they used to play an awful synth pop tune after games, can't remember its title (be grateful if anyone can remind me!) but when I hear it now I think of when Sean took us miserably down to League Two!

edited as I remembered that song!

Broken Land - The Adventures

horrible memories!

Last edited:
Serious question.
As a fan of KC's old school rattle and long time non-attendee of football matches, are rattles now forbidden and considered to be a health and safety hazard ?
Did people used to get accidently thwacked by other people's rattles back in the day ? I'm pretty sure I'd be capable of inadvertently injuring somebody with one :eek:
Are old school rattles still allowed into stadia ?

Serious question.
As a fan of KC's old school rattle and long time non-attendee of football matches, are rattles now forbidden and considered to be a health and safety hazard ?
Did people used to get accidently thwacked by other people's rattles back in the day ? I'm pretty sure I'd be capable of inadvertently injuring somebody with one :eek:
Are old school rattles still allowed into stadia ?
Maybe Waz would like to answer this one, as he is always throwing his rattles out of the pram.

;