Non - AC Milan tickets

steve_no

First Team
Asking for friends not on here,

Has anyone any experience buying tickets in Milan or before departure, for AC Milan.
Friends going there in November, want to see a match,

TIA

Hi. Italian and Spanish games tend to not sell out unless local derbies or season defining and I’ve never had a problem attending games. My advice would be use official club websites first before companies like viagogo as external agencies will be more expensive and sometimes involve pick up.

I’ve just looked at the AC Milan website and there are tickets available for their next game v Lazio. So as long as it’s not an Inter/Ac game or one of them playing Juve they should be absolutely fine to get a couple of weeks before they travel. I’ve done this at all Europes big clubs over the years except Germany where they do sell out and have more memberships and you need to try a bit harder!

San Siro a great ground to experience too. If it is a derby and they can’t get in and they have a car they are also close to Atalanta in Bergamo. Not such a good stadium although it has a new stand and is on an improvement journey but a more earthy English style atmosphere. I loved going there but it is more for aficionado nerds than the mainstream

I went to see an ac milan game flew in on the day and left same day. Bought ticket from the official website. Really easy to get to the ground as has a couple of metro stations nearby.

Also did the tour this summer when in Como.

Amazing ground, steeped in history but showing its age now.

I went to an Inter Milan Champions League game in 2006 v Spartak Moscow. Inter had lost the first 2 games so the crowd was only about 25000 which was a shame but the stadium was still amazing. Tickets were only 15 euros. Most memorable thing was the Spartak fans fighting amongst themselves.

I went to an Inter Milan Champions League game in 2006 v Spartak Moscow. Inter had lost the first 2 games so the crowd was only about 25000 which was a shame but the stadium was still amazing. Tickets were only 15 euros. Most memorable thing was the Spartak fans fighting amongst themselves.

I went to the Milan derby in the Champions League in 2003. Was able to walk up and buy a ticket. Crazy.

Did a tour of the San Siro in the afternoon. I remember the flights cost a £1 each :)

;