NON AFCB Double Standards

Pogo_Power

Star Player
So one group can march round our streets, calling for deaths to our soldiers, and promoting terrorism, but an ex EDL leader cant drink in a pub with out being subjected to a section 35 order, a bit like the treatment of our supporters at football, moved on and video recorded without justification. Where is the story he raised his voice in protest at the police over the top reaction, where he was commiting no offence and subjected to a section 35 order

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/former-edl-leader-tommy-robinson-ad...

an Englishman unable to enjoy a trip out with his family to a local pub because of his political beliefs, and we call this a democracy, only for some it appears, whatever your political beliefs it should be your right to enjoy such freedom without harassment, i hate the loony left but not once would i call for them to be removed from a pub for commiting no offence

Didn't your mate Anjem Choudary just get sent down for doing the things you are saying certain groups are allowed to do?

It's just Pogo starting a PubWatch thread. He's going to notify us whenever some violent d*ckhead gets thrown out of a pub.

well, I trust you are very appreciative of your money making gift, and use it wisely & charitably, to help those less fortunate than yourself. Amen.

what do they say

Love of money is the root of all evil ?

The right to partake of refreshment while behaving responsible should be available to all residents of the UK not just the Englishman.

SlowDownDerek - 31/8/2016 09:03

But you never see Muslim's kicked out of pubs do you JIMNNINA? It's always violent thugs

Could that be because Muslims (without a genetive apostrophe) don't generally frequent places where the primary business is serving alcohol?

ErikthViking - 31/8/2016 09:14

But you never see Muslim's kicked out of pubs do you JIMNNINA? It's always violent thugs

Could that be because Muslims (without a genetive apostrophe) don't generally frequent places where the primary business is serving alcohol?

Yes

ErikthViking - 31/8/2016 09:14

That's the trouble with them Muslins, they just won't integrate.

Just the fact that they don't have genetive apostrophe speaks volumes as far as I'm concerned.

Come over here, not drinking our beer and refusing our apostophe's.

Sent them all back to Muslin.

Never quite understood that interpretation myself. The Qu'Ran says not to get intoxicated, yet many of the younger lads I worked alongside (back in my call centre days) would look down their noses at you for having a beer after work, yet happily get stoned as hell

But either way, pogo, more bournemouth chat, less thinly veiled racism

;