Non AFCB/Football - BBQ gas

Most garages carry stock in a bonded store on the forecourt.
Red is Propane - Blue is Butane..........I think

Reactions: rgb
There’s a place on the north industrial estate at the airport- we got ours from there …name is …..

They had a load at bear cross service station last time I went past. Best to call tho because with the warm weather and low supplies they could run out quickly!

Reactions: rgb
Oh dear. Any business using gas-powered forklifts has a problem then. Lucky ours are electric!

I hope not, one of our forklift bottles needs a refill, Calor in Poole are usually good for gas even when it's short.

When it comes to the 47kg bottles I've got about 7 that are full, due to the mild winter we used almost none in the polytunnels.

Turns out they're quite a good investment when I look at gas prices compared to when we bought them; I'll probably flog them on Ebay now the weather has warmed up

I hope not, one of our forklift bottles needs a refill, Calor in Poole are usually good for gas even when it's short.

When it comes to the 47kg bottles I've got about 7 that are full, due to the mild winter we used almost none in the polytunnels.

Turns out they're quite a good investment when I look at gas prices compared to when we bought them; I'll probably flog them on Ebay now the weather has warmed up
You might need them next winter. :yes:

;