NON AFCB This there tolerant peaceful religion

Pogo_Power

Star Player
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/12/world/asia/pakistan-blasphemy-sentence.html?_r=0

Good Job Christianity doesnt have such a policy or half this messageboard would have the death sentence. :eyes:

But Christians moved on, Historically has no bearing, or I would be crying about slavery, yes white people were the first slaves kids ;)

Pogo_Power - 13/6/2017 11:14

Good Job Christianity doesnt have such a policy or half this messageboard would have the death sentence. :eyes:

You come across like you'd prefer it if we did have such a policy in this country. Are you not proud of Britain and it's history of western liberal democracy? You should be more patriotic.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/12/world/asia/pakistan-blasphemy-sentence.html?_r=0

But we live in a country of secular laws. Christianity has nothing to do with it.

Thats the point. Forget this whole Christianity vs islam. Religion is the problem with this world...not one over another.

Secular society with democratic and secular laws are what provides us freedom of speech, not Christianity.

Druss_the_Legend - 13/6/2017 13:11

But we live in a country of secular laws. Christianity has nothing to do with it.

Thats the point. Forget this whole Christianity vs islam. Religion is the problem with this world...not one over another.

Secular society with democratic and secular laws are what provides us freedom of speech, not Christianity.

:clap:

Druss_the_Legend - 13/6/2017 13:11

You're forgetting that this thread comes care of someone who believes that Northern Ireland, with its two sides of christian bigotry and terrorism, is some kind of utopia.

:crazy:

Pogo_Power - 13/6/2017 14:51

But Christians moved on, Historically has no bearing, or I would be crying about slavery, yes white people were the first slaves kids ;)

Have they? They still burn down villages thinking people are witches in Christian Africa.

So why doesn't the right wing Tory Home Office release their report into who funds the Terrorists. If it was Corbyn and the left who were funding the terrorists, the report would have come out weeks ago, and Murdoch would make it his headlines for days. Of course, it is the country with the flag with three crosses on it that keeps the Saudi royal family and their sponsorship of terrorism in power.

Please can anyone enlighten me as to what enrichment this forced mass immigration under the guise of humanitarian blah blah has given to this country, I fail to see what is wonderful about some of our cities becoming breeding grounds for religious hatred, religious zealots taking to the streets telling us to "Burn in Hell", School children being groomed for Rape gangs. Terrorist attacks on our streets (this time without coded warnings), not to mention bowing down to Sharia Law, yes it's already here getting back doored with Halal meat & interest free mortgages, what next? many of you are alreadyl unwittingly eating Halal Meat. Therefore what is the point of our own Animal Welfare if we can be unknowingly made to disregard it.

We should not be forced to be a 2nd class citizen in our own country

Druss_the_Legend - 13/6/2017 08:11

well said Druss

Pogo_Power - 13/6/2017 14:09
.....many of you are alreadyl unwittingly eating Halal Meat. Therefore what is the point of our own Animal Welfare if we can be unknowingly made to disregard it...

Feck me, Pogo's gone all Green Party!!!

Next you'll be telling us you're a vegetarian and a hunt saboteur.

Point me in the direction of no interest mortgages Pogo,I like the sound of these,surely in the name of equality,I should be allowed one of these,to not allow me would be racism no??

Stone me, what a subject!

Anybody for Deuteronomy 17?

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Deuteronomy+17&version=KJV

or Deuteronomy 13 I seem to recall and I think there might be something in The New Testamament in the Gospel according to St. Luke that's all in favour of a bit of bopping on the head.

The first five books of the Holy Bible are called The Pentecost and are the same in Judaism (Torah) and in Islam.

Deuteronomy is the fourth book after Genesis,Exodus and Leviticus; Yahweh/Jehovah/Allah are one and the same God. Obviously, if you only believe in the one god, you are an atheist, on the grounds that you don't believe in all those other gods that manking has.

Druss makes good points (which for somebody who has named himself after the eponymous hero of a fantasy book-series, with lots of strange deities, is ironic) and when homo sapiens realises that religion and money are the roots of all the ills on the planet, as twisted by a bunch of self-serving ar5es, then we might start some serious stem-cell research and probably moving to other planets. (No, I don't know of a better system)

;