Non - Anybody bring themselves to watch Scotland

Think they could play out there for another 23 years and not score. Plenty of intent, but will fall conveniently into the “we just didn’t get the rub of the green today” category.

Think they could play out there for another 23 years and not score. Plenty of intent, but will fall conveniently into the “we just didn’t get the rub of the green today” category.

Going by the BBC website they have done everything but score whilst the Czechs have had 2 moments of real quality.

A harsh lesson learnt for the Scots at the highest level?

Going by the BBC website they have done everything but score whilst the Czechs have had 2 moments of real quality.

A harsh lesson learnt for the Scots at the highest level?

I think that’s a fair assessment, carved out some reasonable chances but not clinical enough - amazed to see Lyndon Dykes cost QPR 2million. He will probably bury us next season now I’ve said that.

Dykes does what he does, he runs around a lot and causes a nuisance, at Championship level. As part of a duo with a proper goalscorer (Austin) he's a good foil.

For Scotland to play him up front on his own, at this level, and expect fireworks is...odd.

I'd feel some sympathy for them but for the years (23?) of increasingly unpleasant relish they've taken at every England defeat or disappointment. And the hypocrisy of the claims of English bias and triumphalism - they might be true but they obviously don't listen to their own commentators if they think the English ones are unique in that.

Was the wee shite running around the pitch and whispering into his teammates ears about how they deserve to be playing for a better country than this and should move to Italy or Germany because they deserve it?

;