Non - Arsenal vs. Newcastle

afcb.czech

Star Player
I was thinking of adopting Newcastle as my second team this season since EH's taken over the reigns, but strewth, they are complete dog turd. Ten times worse than we were in our last season in the PL. If he turns this around it could be EH's greatest escape yet, but safe to say i won't be putting myself through the pain of watching Newcastle again in the near future.

Their fans don't seem very bothered about the chance of being relegated.

They just seem happy there is no Ashley or Bruce at the club and whatever happens now will either be their fault still or just a blip.

For whatever reason, and I know there’s plenty, Eddie looked absolutely f****d in his MOTD interview after the game.

One thing is for sure, he needs to shake the slackers out of that Newcastle squad.

I wish him all the success.

In a normal season you love to see a ‘big’ club like Newcastle struggle and go down, I just can’t want Eddie to fail though. Two MASSIVE games V Norwich and Burnley coming up. Minimum 4 points needed

A bit like with Danjuma last year you watch Saint Maximen or whatever he is called and think why is he at that club!

Im torn too. Want them to get relegated because of Fraser and Saudi atrocities

Want them to stay up for Eddie.

They get relegated, Eddie gets the chop with a nice pay-out.
They stay up, Eddie is a hero... or he still gets the chop with a nice pay-out.
I think the only way eddie keeps the job is if they go down, but if they stay up in comes the bigger name to attract the better players

Watched the game and Newcastle were out played for the whole game and Arsenal could have scored more and its an average Arsenal side. Eddie has a long few months ahead. Im sure they will buy some stop gaps in Jan

For whatever reason, and I know there’s plenty, Eddie looked absolutely f****d in his MOTD interview after the game.

One thing is for sure, he needs to shake the slackers out of that Newcastle squad.

I wish him all the success.
As someone who's had Covid, your energy levels take a long time to return to normal.

I couldn't care less about Newcastle,as for Eddie,as said above,all about the money,worst Prem job he could have taken.
If he takes them down,that's 2 Prem relegations he's been involved in,and that's not good for his CV.
If they don't win the next 2,December looks horrendous for them.

;