NON - Austin

Sam Wallace masquerades as a journalist but is basically a fawning lackey who acts as the mouthpiece of the Southampton board.

What this article is really saying is “in Ralph the Rabbithutch we have finally got a manager who knows something about football. He has watched Austin in matches and training and come to the conclusion that he is a fat, unfit crock of sh!te. We are now desperate for anyone, literally anyone to take the bearded, gurning tosser off our hands.”

Sam Wallace masquerades as a journalist but is basically a fawning lackey who acts as the mouthpiece of the Southampton board.

What this article is really saying is “in Ralph the Rabbithutch we have finally got a manager who knows something about football. He has watched Austin in matches and training and come to the conclusion that he is a fat, unfit crock of sh!te. We are now desperate for anyone, literally anyone to take the bearded, gurning tosser off our hands.”

Go on, don't hold back, tell us what you really think!

Roger - I think you might have confused him with Jeremy Wilson who's the SFC fan. Used to be on the Pink.

Austin should go to a decent Championship team, however, as controversial as this would be, if he would accept a drop in wages and a spot on a different PL bench, I'd take him here.

10 years ago maybe ,before he became Billy big ******************************** ...I would be shocked if Eddie would have him anywhere near our team now .

Even though he is a fairly prolific goal scorer, the fact he doesn’t stay long at any club is a sure fact he could be a somewhat disruptive figure in the changing room.

;