Non-Big night tonight!

Best wishes. Hope it goes well!!

R & R will be along shortly to point out all the pitfalls.
R+R - "Unfortunately considering you are not wearing your favourite shirt, I can only see this being a no."

KK - "Have you seen that new car your friend has just bought? This is bad news for you. She will leave you and marry him and you will be homeless in 2 years."

Half the forum - "That car is actually a van."

Brian - "Marriage?@!!@ Wives?:#%#. what the f%££&. Why can't ye just be happy with with Sam Surridge?? Or John Yemms??? Elitism!!!##£%^&%;£ I'm on fire today!"

Neil - "Your last girlfriend was a better option but this one "the American Karl Broadhurst" ' - who you only met because you have American parents - is not an upgrade and further proof of a poor dating strategy and likely the fault of your best mate Blake."

SDD - Opposite of ND

Snooty - "Why restrict yourself to one my old chum?"

Good luck!

Last edited:
Welp we just got home.

Drum roll....

She said yes!:wahey:

So damn happy gents and am man enough to admit had a tear in my eye. Now,the wedding planning stage begins, and I will be throwing Bournemouth in as a possible honeymoon destination, we shall see haha :)

Thanks for all the support, much appreciated!

Welp we just got home.

Drum roll....

She said yes!:wahey:

So damn happy gents and am man enough to admit had a tear in my eye. Now,the wedding planning stage begins, and I will be throwing Bournemouth in as a possible honeymoon destination, we shall see haha :)

Thanks for all the support, much appreciated!
Congratulations

Appreciate the congrats friends! When I mentioned Bournemouth as a possible honeymoon destination she just frowned but will keep working on that lol.

We both don't work tomorrow(Labor Day here in the USA so governement things are closed) so gonna visit a local wedding planning place and get a start on things.

;