Non - Bodyguard

blandford_cherry

UTC Legend
Don’t usually post about TV programmes, and couldn’t find a thread that we had been using for posting about tv.

Just finished watching ‘Bodyguard’ on catch up, it was on BBC 1 last night. Thoroughly recommend it, it’s by makers of line of duty.

Anyone else watch it?

Thought it was ok but not as good as line of duty .Some plot holes already bothering me but won’t mention , don’t want to put out spoilers .

Thought the second episode was even worse , Action scenes were great but there has to be a slight element of believability ...last episode for me .

It is credible! In this age of political disloyalty and terrorist activity, virtually anything like that is feasable.. Just watch America in the next few years...and Salisbury!

Once they killed Keeley Hawes off in Line of Duty, they had to find another good part for her and this is it as the Home Secretary in Bodyguard.

Line of Duty series was excellent with some very good actors, this looks like it is going to be another big hit for the BBC.

Once they killed Keeley Hawes off in Line of Duty, they had to find another good part for her and this is it as the Home Secretary in Bodyguard.

Line of Duty series was excellent with some very good actors, this looks like it is going to be another big hit for the BBC.

Is the series really going to end with both of them alive though? Makes you wonder what they could do with a 2nd series, with line of duty they have had a different lead every series.

Somebody has been watching too many USA movies. Too far fetched. But I suppose the sexy bits keeps the girls interested and the guns for the boys. The plot doesn't really matter.

;