Non - Boris Johnson

Cornish pasties are now the best they've ever been across just about every outlet there is...due to the increased tourism, competition and subsequent marketing.
That's not to say that Devons efforts are not as good.. I've had some brilliant ones that side of the border in places like Tavistock, Okehampton and Holsworthy....and yes Torquay and Paignton...
....but on the subject of eating food...when it comes to Cream Teas.. .Dorset actually knocks Devon and Cornwall into a Cocked Hat !
While the latter argue about 'jam or cream first' nonsense....my old great-granny in Bloxworth just outside Poole taught me to swirl the jam and cream together before applying to the 'scon'......Ive demonstrated this occasionally down here when we are out and about in National Trust venues on Summer Sundays ....it's a brilliant conversation stopper !

Surely, Ivor Dewdney have the best pasties and they are east of the Tamar.

The Parliamentary seat that he held is up for grabs today along with two others, could be all three Conservative held seats could be lost by tomorrow after the counting has finished.

Boris Johnson said he would rather "let the bodies pile high" than impose another lockdown in September 2020, according to one of his most veteran aides - despite the former prime minister denying making the remark several times.

Edward Udny-Lister made the revelation to the COVID inquiry today - and also told Lady Hallett that Mr Johnson asked to be injected with COVID live on TV in March 2020 to show the virus was not a threat.

Bojo not fit to hold office.

Why did no one spot this when he was fooling enough of the people ?
Most people did know

Those of us who were powerless to influence events had to sit and watch those who could decide to do nothing, as it was in their political and financial interests to keep the scumbag in power

Last edited:

;