Non - Boris Johnson

Basically the Ukraine and their leader have lost one of their best supporters in BJ.

There was talk/rumours that Putin might have been replaced in Russia, instead our own PM is going instead.

Boris was only jumping emphatically on the Ukraine bandwagon to deflect from his inept leadership in other areas IMO. Whoever comes in will need to continue to support Ukraine and be firm against Russia or they will lose the electorate. It's one of the only things uniting people across the political spectrum in our country at the moment.

Boris was only jumping emphatically on the Ukraine bandwagon to deflect from his inept leadership in other areas IMO. Whoever comes in will need to continue to support Ukraine and be firm against Russia or they will lose the electorate. It's one of the only things uniting people across the political spectrum in our country at the moment.

He was probably happier being abroad at the various conferences he attended rather than facing what was happening back in the UK.

BJ was really supportive of the Ukraine and made jokes about Putin at them, think Putin will be really pleased to see our PM go.

I think it had much to do with his self styled/imagined Churchillian-streak, personally, but there's possibly something to that as well.

Also we had little choice, as nobody else bar France in Europe has the means at our scale to supply. Even if we have cannibalised our own stores to do it.

I don't agree. I think Johnson has always fancied himself as a Churchill type leader and the Ukraine crisis is probably the only issue he's actually interested interested in.

Fair enough! I know absolutely nothing about Steve Baker, but this was my first impression of him. You clearly know much more concerning what's gone on in the past.

Kudos apparently likes him but maybe look at policies over personality when next suggesting you like someone? Unless you believe global warming is a hoax, a brexit no deal would have been amazing for this country and that MPs who like to let their hands wander where they are not wanted are actually just misunderstood?

He’s planning to hold a cabinet meeting this afternoon so he must be fairly confident he will be staying until the new party leader vote.

He stands no chance of that but that looks like what he’s intending.

Kudos apparently likes him but maybe look at policies over personality when next suggesting you like someone? Unless you believe global warming is a hoax, a brexit no deal would have been amazing for this country and that MPs who like to let their hands wander where they are not wanted are actually just misunderstood?

I didn't know who he was but I would form my own opinion when learning about him. I sometimes wonder if you're a chatbot trained by the Independent with the rigid as it is fed to you worldview.

Well they've got him...Out.. Tbf he made it easy for the b@stards....who because he delivered Brexit was always going to pay a price ultimately. Cummings behind much of this for a period...and Gove no doubt picked up the baton of treachery.

Boris, the silly sod, didn't keep his eye on the ball, with regard to behaviour of his disgraceful underlings...Tbf it was mostly THEIR antics that have brought him down. Partygate the real killer...subsequently aided by quirky and burlesque, effete lotharios like Pincher the Mincer who were not interested in working for the people, only working his skinny dick into the nearest unwilling orifice..but then Johnson did appoint the pric into a big job.

Johnson...probably one of our better PMs, on the big issues, certainly in a potential sense...but too much of a maverick for most palettes!

Now what ? A mass of guffawing tricksters baying and hollering across Parlaiment awaiting the next inheritor of the Nation's problems...

Sturgeon will be on her bagpipes, marching around the haggis farms, swigging pocheen..on receipt of this news...

..Ring the starting bells for next Tory galoot to be enthroned.

Other than poaching the People's Princess ..Jacinda Ardern of New Zealand , i'm not sure what the best thing is for our Nation.. .though I huncheth it will be a woman...for a hasty rebuild in 2023.

Up until October Boris can have some worry - free fun behind the scenes and damage the careers of
some of the cretins that deserted him when the Nation was in deep sh*t...I hope he has a Ball with it.....

Last edited:
I didn't know who he was but I would form my own opinion when learning about him. I sometimes wonder if you're a chatbot trained by the Independent with the rigid as it is fed to you worldview.

So you thought it ok to comment on my opinion of him before you knew anything about him? Good job.

;