Non - Boris Johnson

Odd isn't it, a year ago he was the only one capable of dealing with Putin, post covid, getting Brexit done. Now, people only voted for him to stop Corbyn : )

Now that almost everyone can see him for what he is, he still thinks he can convince people he doesn't know when a party's a party, unless he's told. Someone from his background, schooled at Eton, Bullingdon club membership, Oxford university, Fleet street journalist, if anyone knows what a party looks like, he should. If he doesn't, it really shows how crappy our "Elite education" is : )

Just to be clear, I'm not a dyed in the wool Wolfie Smith. I have voted blue in the past. 13 years of austerity have affected my views, it's not just what they've done to me and my family but seeing what they've done to so many other vulnerable people.

Last edited:
Odd isn't it, a year ago he was the only one capable of dealing with Putin, post covid, getting Brexit done. Now, people only voted for him to stop Corbyn : )

Now that almost everyone can see him for what he is, he still thinks he can convince people he doesn't know when a party's a party, unless he's told. Someone from his background, schooled at Eton, Bullingdon club membership, Oxford university, Fleet street journalist, if anyone knows what a party looks like, he should. If he doesn't, it really shows how crappy our "Elite education" is : )

Just to be clear, I'm not a dyed in the wool Wolfie Smith. I have voted blue in the past. 13 years of austerity have affected my views, it's not just what they've done to me and my family but seeing what they've done to some many other vulnerable people.

You can fool enough of the people enough of the time to get elected was the Bojo and Cummings strategy.

Boris was always self before party before country.

She met secretly with the IRA when in power.

I can only find that she was party to negotiations via MI6 at the time of the hunger strikes, nothing about meeting but stand to be corrected. I do wonder how Jezza would have handled the Russia / Ukraine conflict but it hardly matters as his own failed party binned him off as well.

The other Hitchens, his brother Christopher (deceased) was the one to follow (imo) - far more in touch with reality : Peter is slightly bonkers and switches in and out of his beliefs to suit his current disputes with various political and religious bodies.
I have read a number of books by both...Christopher was more of an Atheist and particularly good at carving up politicians and religious leaders. He saw religion as harmful - especially Islamism.
Christopher leaned quite a bit on Science which appealed to me somewhat .
I wouldn't describe myself as disciple of his works ..but he made a lot of sense of a lot of subjects....whereas Peter has a tendency to confuse many of his listeners...with not a small amount of hypocrisy !(imo)
Both would often appear together and debate animatedly..

Just to be clear, I'm not a dyed in the wool Wolfie Smith. I have voted blue in the past. 13 years of austerity have affected my views, it's not just what they've done to me and my family but seeing what they've done to so many other vulnerable people.
Yeah but as @red_house would say, what about Jezza ;-)

The other Hitchens, his brother Christopher (deceased) was the one to follow (imo) - far more in touch with reality : Peter is slightly bonkers and switches in and out of his beliefs to suit his current disputes with various political and religious bodies.
I have read a number of books by both...Christopher was more of an Atheist and particularly good at carving up politicians and religious leaders. He saw religion as harmful - especially Islamism.
Christopher leaned quite a bit on Science which appealed to me somewhat .
I wouldn't describe myself as disciple of his works ..but he made a lot of sense of a lot of subjects....whereas Peter has a tendency to confuse many of his listeners...with not a small amount of hypocrisy !(imo)
Both would often appear together and debate animatedly..
God is not Great and The Missionary Position are superb, should be required reading at school

Last edited:
'I've always backed him,' one Red Wall MP told me shortly after the ex-PM's three-and-a-half-hour supra-judicial grilling.
'But I'm done now. I'll vote for his suspension. It's all about him. He doesn't give a damn about the party or the country.'

It took him four years to work that out?

We have to ask ourselves wtf is happening to our Nation....
When things were better during purple patches in previous decades...the nonsense and fragilities of both Labour and Tory ....the badness within both was bearable...and they alternated naturally, swinging the balance of wealth back and forth across the classes.
But now...staying at the helm for longer periods..is damaging......in different ways of course.
Adding to the mix....PC and Woke, has enabled too many intruders to get a handle on things...f√cking up kids brains by allowing most of them to leave school with the sole intent of designing War Games for X- boxes and the like....a ludicrous waste of schooling ! The PC and Woke don't seem concerned about that do they ?

We need to build Ships and other useful ...and safe products!

Ownerships from abroad that don't understand the needs of a historically sea- faring Island Nation with a Heavy Industry infrastructure that excelled at Manufacture and Export...(read up on Clipper Ships and the Thames trading warehouses and markets.)...that's what we should aspire to.....
....our Commonwealth played a big part too...'legit' workers from places like the West Indies coming across....and the options for our people to try their luck in Canada and Australasia...all that could be recreated with some f√cking nous if the bloody MPs could detach themselves from sleazy pursuits !
It's why we had the bloody Empire...
...and it's why bloody Putin wants a viable one !

3/4 of the globe is Sea...we have that advantage over Putin.....being sat right on the edge of the nearest Ocean....which is joined to the next one...
. ...we need joined up thinking by our Leaders !

Last edited:
We have to ask ourselves wtf is happening to our Nation....
When things were better during purple patches in previous decades...the nonsense and fragilities of both Labour and Tory ....the badness within both was bearable...and they alternated naturally, swinging the balance of wealth back and forth across the classes.
But now...staying at the helm for longer periods..is damaging......in different ways of course.
Adding to the mix....PC and Woke, has enabled too many intruders to get a handle on things...f√cking up kids brains by allowing most of them to leave school with the sole intent of designing War Games for X- boxes and the like....a ludicrous waste of schooling ! The PC and Woke don't seem concerned about that do they ?

We need to build Ships and other useful ...and safe products!

Ownerships from abroad that don't understand the needs of a historically sea- faring Island Nation with a Heavy Industry infrastructure that excelled at Manufacture and Export...(read up on Clipper Ships and the Thames trading warehouses and markets.)...that's what we should aspire to.....
....our Commonwealth played a big part too...'legit' workers from places like the West Indies coming across....and the options for our people to try their luck in Canada and Australasia...all that could be recreated with some f√cking nous if the bloody MPs could detach themselves from sleazy pursuits !
It's why we had the bloody Empire...
...and it's why bloody Putin wants a viable one !

3/4 of the globe is Sea...we have that advantage over Putin.....being sat right on the edge of the nearest Ocean....which is joined to the next one...
. ...we need joined up thinking by our Leaders !

you love ships. when I'm prime minister (it won't be long now, they're working their way down to my level) I will make you minister of ships.

Nothing about anything is perfect...even those that have 'gods' have to, or should have to, admit that.

We have the Woke now ...by the time they've finished waking us up....the 'Still Alive' will be along from their kids to give Them some jip ! - they wont need waking up so they will be 'pre-teen straight' and focused into ripping the rip !
Cash money will have disappeared ...so not having seen any..they won't have the worries that we learned to worry about....it will be all already sorted in the mind...daily clean slating!
Button off £10,000 smackers on your little wrist - donned 'Bankboy' to buy a micro French Bulldog puppy...to be sent down from Norfolk to Cornwall with an inbuilt 'Go Boy' satnav chip.. If'n ya don't like him..you flicks a button on the chip and sends the tw@t back....then button the dollars back to your account...with 'Two-way Pal'...on your wrist jobby.
( the pup will have 'don't worry sheep along the way' diverting software built in )
Excuse my lack of tech savvy...and it's probably already happening anyway !

The first Alien on our spinning rock, whether past, now or future reports back to his spaceship " Ere Cap'n ya wanna see this place...it's a fookin' rat run mara....they is all friggin loop de loop ".

Nothing about anything is perfect...even those that have 'gods' have to, or should have to, admit that.

We have the Woke now ...by the time they've finished waking us up....the 'Still Alive' will be along from their kids to give Them some jip ! - they wont need waking up so they will be 'pre-teen straight' and focused into ripping the rip !
Cash money will have disappeared ...so not having seen any..they won't have the worries that we learned to worry about....it will be all already sorted in the mind...daily clean slating!
Button off £10,000 smackers on your little wrist - donned 'Bankboy' to buy a micro French Bulldog puppy...to be sent down from Norfolk to Cornwall with an inbuilt 'Go Boy' satnav chip.. If'n ya don't like him..you flicks a button on the chip and sends the tw@t back....then button the dollars back to your account...with 'Two-way Pal'...on your wrist jobby.
( the pup will have 'don't worry sheep along the way' diverting software built in )
Excuse my lack of tech savvy...and it's probably already happening anyway !

The first Alien on our spinning rock, whether past, now or future reports back to his spaceship " Ere Cap'n ya wanna see this place...it's a fookin' rat run mara....they is all friggin loop de loop ".
Koestler said humanity is nothing more than an evolutionary back water, when we eventually dry up, whatever all this is, will run a lot more harmoniously without our participation
I love your stream of consciousness delivery Brian, Joyce at his best would struggle to emulate your prose.

Whatever your take, religious or humanist, we can all see that the world would be a better place without the human race. Thankfully we are blindly using our ignorance to speed up our inevitable extinction.
The sixth extinction "Holocene extinction" is going to happen at some point.
It started 100,000 years ago. the only way to slow it down is by humans to stop reproducing.

;