NON-Car Advice

AmericanAFCB

Reserves
Looking to trade my 2018 Kia Optima in for something a bit bigger and just wanted to get some tips and suggestions from y'all before I head to a local dealership. Am in the market for something in the SUV family at the least, but would prefer a truck.

Are the Tundra's good trucks? I like the look of them. How about a Mitsubishi Outlander? Any other good suggestions for trucks and/or an SUV?

Thanks in advance.

Really not sure this site could possible advise on trucks or SUVs which are not sold over here for the most part. But if you want my advice anyway....

2023-GMC-Hummer-EV-Truck-exterior-15.jpg

Wtf. We don't drive trucks in the UK. We tend to keep our power tools in the potting shed. You could try the Austin Allegro though. Niche brand but I believe there are several dealerships around major cities of the eastern seaboard.
I worked for British Leyland for a while.

Used to be called the Austin All-Agro.

When it was first unveiled to the press they had to push it on stage as it wouldnt start.

Aaah the good old days.

35-45k USD

And yeah I know that some cars over here are not sold in the UK, emissions laws and fuel prices are different, etc etc but just wanted to get a general idea. Thanks again all!
I will tell you what I am driving, but it is not a truck: Jeep Renegade. It's actually a Fiat. A small SUV, but you get a lot for the money, and they are not expensive. 25-30 mpg. Has been very reliable. Check one out if you decide the trucks are too much.

I'm trying to work out if you're an American who's moved over here asking for advice, or still based in the US.

Mainly as tundra aren't really sold over here and SUV market pretty different to over here...

;