Non - Champions League Final

Come on, if you are so sure of yourself, name names. Who are the "boring left wing school teacher/ aspiring lawyer types conducting the orchestra!"?

As the old saying goes, 'put up or shut up.'

I'll try and shut up... but I think my posts reflect on who I'm referring to. ..it doesn't take a genius to work out who !

Why do you have to 'pull people up' for having an opinion different to yours.. on what 'authority' is that ?.or is it part of your autocratic constitution pinned on the wall above your constantly attended keyboard.....
Troll ? whether I am or not, fitting that ridiculous in vogue term....well if I am ... then you most certainly are too !

Why do you spend half your time banging on about how you're just voicing your opinion and people should be able to handle opinions they don't like only to spend the other half your time whinging about how hard done by you are when others voice their opinions that they think you're talking shite?

Why do you spend half your time banging on about how you're just voicing your opinion and people should be able to handle opinions they don't like only to spend the other half your time whinging about how hard done by you are when others voice their opinions that they think you're talking shite?

I'm not ' hard done by' in any way. That's the official line from me.
I'm just happy opinionating which is what I assumed we are meant to do on a Forum .

There are some I think that have hinted that my posts can be entertaining. ..that was evident early on when I came to the Forum...maybe I took that too seriously..
....but as time has evolved . I've made myself unpopular with others...but then so have you .

We need the diversity. ...otherwise there is no point .

I'm not ' hard done by' in any way. That's the official line from me.
I'm just happy opinionating which is what I assumed we are meant to do on a Forum .

There are some I think that have hinted that my posts can be entertaining. ..that was evident early on when I came to the Forum...maybe I took that too seriously..
....but as time has evolved . I've made myself unpopular with others...but then so have you .

We need the diversity. ...otherwise there is no point .

You're not unpopular Brian you just often talk sh*t as we all do, and we all get grief
When we do. For someone who makes it their mission to be different and wind people up you aren't half sensitive.

Reading now about how the ticketless were mostly French and about how roving armed gangs where mugging people in the streets while the police were busy pepper spraying children and baton charging the elderly after the game.

This is supposed to be the capital of a civilised Country hosting the biggest game in club football.

Even Brazil with all it's issues managed to host matches without even a hint of trouble.

France has been in steep decline for a while but it's beginning to look like all their petty political games are designed to keep the French distracted from quite how bad it is.

You're not unpopular Brian you just often talk sh*t as we all do, and we all get grief
When we do. For someone who makes it their mission to be different and wind people up you aren't half sensitive.

Well then ..maybe im not actually sensitive and instead occupy a very cold persona... and you have misjudged that . ...I've tried to explain that i'm not sensitive and that you cannot possibly judge as such with a non- contact communication...but your not buying that are you.. oh well have it your way !

Well then ..maybe im not actually sensitive and instead occupy a very cold persona... and you have misjudged that . ...I've tried to explain that i'm not sensitive and that you cannot possibly judge as such with a non- contact communication...but your not buying that are you.. oh well have it your way !
This getting boring now

I don’t think you’re sensitive Brian, but you do start most sentences with an I.
What’s that all about?

Reading now about how the ticketless were mostly French and about how roving armed gangs where mugging people in the streets while the police were busy pepper spraying children and baton charging the elderly after the game.

This is supposed to be the capital of a civilised Country hosting the biggest game in club football.

Even Brazil with all it's issues managed to host matches without even a hint of trouble.

France has been in steep decline for a while but it's beginning to look like all their petty political games are designed to keep the French distracted from quite how bad it is.
As Al Murray says , ' if we don't have rules , where would we be?.......

France had had serious problems for a while with youth of North African decent being disenfranchised causing trouble ie riots and becoming criminals and being very anti France and anti the west. Many of those arrested were these youths. It is mainly in Paris and Marseille

;