NON: Championship 22/23

dj_silver

Fans' Favourite
Not that I can remember the regular line up for Burnley last season but this doesn't half look different with a few names missing for tonight's game at Huddersfield. Screenshot 2022-07-29 at 19.35.33.png

This game just emphasises the gap in quality between the PL and the championship. The gap in wealth is creating a huge gap in quality, if the top 2 doesn’t consist of teams who have been recently relegated in the last 2 seasons I will be astounded. Money has killed the game at the top and it is now filtering its way down. We were very lucky to experience the PL when we did because it is becoming nearly impossible for teams who haven’t recently played in it to get automatic.

This game just emphasises the gap in quality between the PL and the championship. The gap in wealth is creating a huge gap in quality, if the top 2 doesn’t consist of teams who have been recently relegated in the last 2 seasons I will be astounded. Money has killed the game at the top and it is now filtering its way down. We were very lucky to experience the PL when we did because it is becoming nearly impossible for teams who haven’t recently played in it to get automatic.
Well apart from brentford and forest in the last 2 years

Oh so your excluding play off winners
Did you even read my post before you responded? I said that the combination of factors is making it nearly possible for the others to get automatic promotion, you then responded by stating two teams that didn’t get automatic promotion… the play offs are the one saving grace, they are a lottery and more like cup football, even a shower of shite like Huddersfield can come very close to succeeding in them.

Did you even read my post before you responded? I said that the combination of factors is making it nearly possible for the others to get automatic promotion, you then responded by stating two teams that didn’t get automatic promotion… the play offs are the one saving grace, they are a lottery and more like cup football, even a shower of shite like Huddersfield can come very close to succeeding in them.
Ok Waz

Your right Keiffer . Not only being blessed to make it to the PL for the first in our over a hundred year history but the timing of it almost to the year that this ridiculous parachute payment farce kicked up another gear . A couple of years earlier or later and I’m certain we wouldnt have seen the financial benefits that we’re seeing now .

Last edited:

;