Non: Check your energy tariffs

Tell my wife. I’m forever telling her to look for better rates but she has a bizarre sense of loyalty to whichever energy or phone firm is currently ripping her off. She’d be a crap footballer. She’d stay with the same team for her entire playing career.

I moved my electricity to FUSE last year because I'm a low user and their daily charge was significantly lower. Now it isn't, and my bill looks like increasing this next quarter.

I was a shell customer for gas, who OCTOPUS recently acquired. My limited dealings with OCTOPUS have been positive.

£130 a month for 12 months with Octopus. About the average I think according to the news.

We were paying that before Putin lost the plot. Now we're up at £230 with Octopus. 5 bed, 16 Rads, 3 occupants.

They're saying I could save by switching to Loyal Octopus 12 month fixed but I think I'll start looking around.

If you haven't checked your energy tariffs for a while, make sure you search around right now, you could save a LOT of money if you can find a new fixed deal to take you through winter next year. Dont ignore it as some people are paying way over the top for their energy.
My wife pays the electric bill apparently she was £924 in credit and she is a pensior

;