Non - Commonwealth Games

AlGard

UTC Legend
I love
The Commonwealth games.
A chance for England to give countries who they have abused for centuries,
and totally despise them, a thrashing on the sports field.
The fact that most these nations do not have enough money to have an athletics stadium of their own means nothing.
Let's put the colonies in their place.

I love
The Commonwealth games.
A chance for England to give countries who they have abused for centuries,
and totally despise them, a thrashing on the sports field.
The fact that most these nations do not have enough money to have an athletics stadium of their own means nothing.
Let's put the colonies in their place.
Shame the French aren't invited...........................................

Shame the French aren't invited...........................................
They could start a Napoleonic games I suppose, but it wouldn't be as big ;)

Seriously Al, try (as I have) being stuck in a lift in London with half the Malawian netball squad (seriously), on their way to playing England in front of a packed out excited crowd. Then try telling them they're only there to be thrashed abused and despised.

I suspect you'd come out of the lift with your head shoved up your 4rse.

The fact we educated the people of these Nations...many of them for free in Oxford and Cambridge Universities ... whereas very few from Council House Britain got in to ANY Univerisity..unlike now.
...we brought skills, resource and money by ship to these islands....and allowed immigration to and fro...
...but screw all that.....the f√cking Woke are on the groom...turning the new generations away from recognising any good this great Nation ever produced.

F√ck it !

Last edited:
They don't hold a tournament every 4 years to celebrate their historic past.
These ex colonies don't have to attend if they don't want to. The past is the past, you can't change it just learn from it. I prefer to see it as a celebration of sport where every athlete from every country is competing on an equal footing.
Perhaps the French could try holding one, or maybe no one would turn up !;)

"And that's anew world record for Adam Peaty. And in last place is so and so for The Cook Islands, in a new national record. He was training in a river full of alligators last week, on a diet of papaya fruit and Um Bongo."
Exciting stuff.

The fact we educated the people of these Nations...many of them for free in Oxford and Cambridge Universities ... whereas very few from council house Britain got in to any Univerisity..unlike now.
...we brought skills, resource and money by ship to these islands....and allowed immigration to and fro...
...but screw all that.....the f√cking Woke are on the groom...turning the new generations away from recognising any good this great Nation ever produced.

F√ck it !
It’s all them foreigners fault.

"And that's anew world record for Adam Peaty. And in last place is so and so for The Cook Islands, in a new national record. He was training in a river full of alligators last week, on a diet of papaya fruit and Um Bongo."
Exciting stuff.
Perhaps we should also stop playing cricket against those damn convicts and colonials from Australia, cheer up Al football seasons nearly here !

The Commonwealth Games are just that...Games....entertainment too....
...if some want to politicise them....ok we can take it to places the Forum ain't been...pull in some angles...some will get upset ..that's a given.

Al - Give it a rest, no one is getting angry about this. Birmingham happy to host it, athletes very happy to take part.

My interest is middle distance and Scotland will do well with Jake Wightman, Josh Kerr, Laura Muir and Ailish McColgan. England not as blessed in this area apart from Keely Hodgkinson.

Just snaffled 2 tickets for the Sunday night. Womens LJ and 1500m, Mens 800 and the relays. Only £22 each.

;