Non - Conservative Leadership Race

Could yet be 12 as Patel hasn’t decided to run yet.

All promising tax cuts, Labour opposing… o_O

Should eliminate any candidate that thinks net zero is an inconvenience at the moment.

Kicks off today, 11 names in the hat so far, heard of them all aside from Rehman Chishti and Kemi Badenoch. Most seem to be preaching theyll lower fuel duty and taxes. Rishi who is the favourite hasn’t declared any incentives yet, he’s in a bit of a hole though as he could have made cuts when he was chancellor.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2022_Conservative_Party_leadership_election_(UK)

New PM by middle of September
The cabinet approved the policies. Those in the cabinet who didnt resign when policies were implemented that they believed were bad for the country are not best placed to sling mud.

Vote for me as the best of a bad bunch is the vote winner so far.

The cabinet approved the policies. Those in the cabinet who didnt resign when policies were implemented that they believed were bad for the country are not best placed to sling mud.

Which policies?

Whoever it is, from Boris’s cabinet or not you’ll probably find they’ll still thrash Labour in the next election.

Could be wrong, but think there is something lacking in Starmer to win an election.

The public will be clamouring for a change come the next general election. I can’t see how he doesn’t win to be honest.

Ps I’m not a betting man…

The public will be clamouring for a change come the next general election. I can’t see how he doesn’t win to be honest.

Ps I’m not a betting man…

From comments on our forum, not sure he has the support of all Labour voters, but we will see.

Long time in politics until the next election.

;