NON - #donkeygate

Just a ruse to distract from the confusing new coronavirus regulations/advice or whatever. Can anyone explain succinctly what they are?

Just a ruse to distract from the confusing new coronavirus regulations/advice or whatever. Can anyone explain succinctly what they are?
Stay at home as much as you can. When you go out, think about what you're doing and how you're doing it, and what/who is going on around you.

You can meet 1 member of family or friend from another household in your donkey field - if you socially distance. :)

Stay at home as much as you can. When you go out, think about what you're doing and how you're doing it, and what/who is going on around you.

You can meet 1 member of family or friend from another household in your donkey field - if you socially distance. :)

If I travel by donkey, think about it very hard and be aware of any other donkeys around, am I within the guidelines?

If I travel by donkey, think about it very hard and be aware of any other donkeys around, am I within the guidelines?
Hmm, I wouldn't say donkeys qualify as public transport, at least since Jesus' time, or unless you're Shrek. So that box is ticked. Probably depends how many mates the donkey saw lately, if he's a bit of a loner donkey then that's ideal!

I just wish I was working-class enough to afford to spend a 6-figure sum on my mum.

Five figures actually. Seven acres of pasture in Surrey costs about £55,000 (see data from Farmers’ Weekly below). Plenty of people choose to spend that on a car.74CCCAB6-2980-4FB8-A848-62C8BD558C9A.jpeg

;