Non - FA Cup Wolves v. Coventry

I don’t think so. We spent a lot of wasted time chasing the Lampards and Terrys of the world . Then Bielsa. Robins or indeed Russel Martin would have been time better spent from an interview and due diligence pov.
Neil trolling for likes now.

TBF ..It looks as if Gary got it badly wrong today....if he starts falling into that trap ..get beat and bleat....then that's going to be his downfall after such a good start in Management.

When your Ballboys get involved in controversies..as seems to happen more and more now....it's just another example where Football is falling into the Abyss ! :wack:

Blimey...there are hints creeping in...that some on the Forum are starting to ...'get it '..... .actually 'get stuff'....that's going on...they're on the dancefloor !
...before long... I might not need to batter so many ears....

Last edited:
How can 'liking' O'Neil...make anyone a ' Wolves Fan'...as opposed to a 'Wolves Observer' or just someone who respected O'Neil for either his time as Boscombe Manager or say as a Portsmouth player..and subsequently would like to see him do well as a Manager ..of any club..say
Raith Rovers...or Atletico Madrid...or Taunton Town ...or Hastings Utd ....or Estudiantes...or Portland Utd ...or Darlington ..or Partick Thistle.. ..or Paris St Germain Women or f√cking Parley Sports.
Why does everything have to be so f√cking definitive or rigid or so f√cking compartmentalised between posters on this Forum ?

I doubt there is ANY Boscombe fan that wants Wolves to finish higher than Boscombe...what would be the point of that ?

Last edited:
How can 'liking' O'Neil...make anyone a ' Wolves Fan'...as opposed to a 'Wolves Observer' or just someone who respected O'Neil for either his time as Boscombe Manager or say as a Portsmouth player..and subsequently would like to see him do well as a Manager ..of any club..say
Raith Rovers...or Atletico Madrid...or Taunton Town ...or Hastings Utd ....or Estudiantes...or Portland Utd ...or Darlington ..or Partick Thistle.. ..or Paris St Germain Women.or f√cking Parley Sports.
Why does everything have to be so f√cking definitive or rigid or so f√cking compartmentalised between posters on this Forum ?

I doubt there is ANY Boscombe fan that wants Wolves to finish higher than Boscombe...what would be the point of that ?
Brian I'll bet you a tenner that we fish above Wolves and your beloved Gary 2'Neil.

The players that got him out of a pickle are now injured, and Gary doesn't have the tactical nous to alleviate it.

You game for a bet.......all proceeds to charity.

I haven't lost a charity bet on here yet, but the loser, whilst always taking the bet on has also never paid.

(Waz and Istabraq)

When you reflect many of our past managers have gone on and had success elsewhere

Billy McGarry
John Bond
Sean O’Driscoll
Tony Pulis
Harry Redknapp
Eddie Howe
Gary O’Neil

More havent of course!

Brian I'll bet you a tenner that we fish above Wolves and your beloved Gary 2'Neil.

The players that got him out of a pickle are now injured, and Gary doesn't have the tactical nous to alleviate it.

You game for a bet.......all proceeds to charity.

I haven't lost a charity bet on here yet, but the loser, whilst always taking the bet on has also never paid.

(Waz and Istabraq)
No ...it's not worth betting if one doesn't really give a Monkeys sexual intercourse if we 'fish' above Wolves or .. finish above them !
The important fing is we are safe on the boat and hoping that Andoni Iraola has the tactical nous to just get to shallow water and into the top ten...If Wolves do as well.. then they do...I'm more interested in catching Brighton.

Last edited:
No ...it's not worth betting if one doesn't really give a Monkeys sexual intercourse if we 'fish' above Wolves or .. finish above them !
The important fing is we are safe and hoping that Andoni Iraola has the tactical nous to just get into the top ten...If Wolves do as well..they do...I'm more interested in catching Brighton.
You've changed your tuna.

Youve been licking Gary's online testicles for the past year or so.

Whats changed in the last day or so?

Plaice your bets.

You've changed your tuna.

Youve been licking Gary's online testicles for the past year or so.

Whats changed in the last day or so?

Plaice your bets.
Ok....I bet that both Boscombe and Wolves finish just below halfway...not higher for the simple reason that neither manager will be tough enough on the players to prevent the 'On the Beach' scenario that we are seeing more and more of in the modern game...especially after safety is achieved.
I would guess at Andoni finishing slightly above Gary as the Wolves players will be demoralised after that capitulation and it might signal a run of bad form.

I don't think a change of tune is relevant, for posters..it's always ALL about Form....that changes...so WE can change as we observe it all.

;