NON - Fans suffer from profiteering, The Champions League Final

Simple innit....weve got a ferkin gert place called Wembley.. tell Madrid to Shove it.....Spurs fans can walk there...and Scouse Council lays on free busses and trains for their Pudlians. Am I serious? Bet your **************** on it!
We invented the game.... we say what goes and what makes sense!

Chelsea and Arsenal....? Baku? Kin Ker azy!

Far be it for me to P#ss on anyones Bonfire but....its a long way and a lot of expense to see what amounts to 2 more League Cup Finals! How very Brexitizing!

When your club Wins the Thing.....you really want it to be against....'the likes of ' Real Venice or Inter Ibiza or Partizan Cherbourg... something a bit European sounding for Memories Sake Ffsake !...not friggin Round the Corner down around the roundabout Arsenal or M1 Liverpudlia !

I mean...what? Chelsea fans on the Orient Express , a grand out o' pocket singing " we are all off to Baku in the Blue..in the Blue...our helmets glistening in the Sun" just to beat Arsenal for the Hundreth time....do me some flavours guv!

I'm doing the Bermondsey Beermile tomorrow Bill prior to attending the Palace game on Sunday, it appears as if you might of sampled quite a lot of beer recently are there any you can recommend? ;) :guiness:

I'm doing the Bermondsey Beermile tomorrow Bill prior to attending the Palace game on Sunday, it appears as if you might of sampled quite a lot of beer recently are there any you can recommend? ;) :guiness:

Ive actually only had one pint all week...while I watched the Spurs match...I drove to the pub..and will never have more than one if with car...and never more than three..ever.....and I never drink at home other than xmas !

I find the beers/ales brewed in Suffolk the best!
Occasionally my posts are done having just returned from the pub...but normally they are beer free ...just messing about really....and playing on the fact I know the sensitivity of certain other posters! Ive never known such sensitivity anywhere else...its really quite strange.....only words!

Last edited:
Ive actually only had one pint all week...while I watched the Spurs match...I drove to the pub..and will never have more than one if with car...and never more than three..ever.....and I never drink at home other than xmas !

I find the beers/ales brewed in Suffolk the best!
Occasionally my posts are done having just returned from the pub...but normally they are beer free ...just messing about really....and playing on the fact I know the sensitivity of certain other posters! Ive never known such sensitivity anywhere else...its really quite strange.....only words!
It must be the cocaine then Bill

It must be the cocaine then Bill

No thanks ! Ive managed to stay away from any drugs so far in my life! Ive never even had or wanted a cigarette in my mouth....I just dont get what its about..it baffles me! Yet strangely I like the smell of it and smoking around me doesnt bother me!
I get my highs from watching as much comedy as I can get !

No thanks ! Ive managed to stay away from any drugs so far in my life! Ive never even had or wanted a cigarette in my mouth....I just dont get what its about..it baffles me! Yet strangely I like the smell of it and smoking around me doesnt bother me!
I get my highs from watching as much comedy as I can get !

Amazing what they can get away with these days.
Comedy abuse.

Simple innit....weve got a ferkin gert place called Wembley.. tell Madrid to Shove it.....Spurs fans can walk there...and Scouse Council lays on free busses and trains for their Pudlians. Am I serious? Bet your **** on it!
We invented the game.... we say what goes and what makes sense!

Chelsea and Arsenal....? Baku? Kin Ker azy!

How dull. Road trip to Madrid would be a right laugh!

;