Non - Film/TV thats so s*** its funny...

MB1980

UTC Legend
I've gone through phases, mainly from teens to mid twenties, where I watched a wide range of film/TV shows. Some of the most memorable stuff was stuff thst made my mates and me p1ss ourselves with laughter... unintentionally.

I'll get things going with a scene from the absolutely abysmal Gymkata. Knew when I first read the writeup it had potential for a few cheap laughs... as it starred some American gymnast who I think did OK in the Olympics. They even managed to get a pummel horse installed (in a fantasy film) with no attempt to camouflage it, so he could show case his skills.

Best/weirdest bit by far is the village scene. Recommend watching it through, but skip to 3.40 for the best bit. God knows how this got signed off :D 'yeah this is exactly what the audience will love'.

Hand clearly not stuck. But what the heck... just scythe it off with a sickle...

(May not be appropriate for younger viewers :))

Please put forwards your favourite cr4p but funny films...

Some of my favourites include Mad Max 1 and 2 (3 was just rubbish imo), and Commando. Sort of decent too, but also sh1t and campy, plenty of laughs at stuff I assume wasn't meant to be amusing.

Last edited:
I always thought that Land Of The Giants back in the late 60's was a load of poo.

Also Hawk of the Wilderness of which first filmed back in 1938. It was so bad it was hilarious.

On a similar train of thought, I spoke to my nephew who lives in Warsaw yesterday, they went to see Barbie, with Polish subs last week.

Both he and his Polish wife thought it was really funny.

The rest of the audience sat in almost complete silence, barely raising a chuckle throughout.

Funny old world, or not so funny, depending on where you are.

I watched Crossroads for years just because it was so rubbish.

Same with the first series of Eldorado.

Last edited:
I've gone through phases, mainly from teens to mid twenties, where I watched a wide range of film/TV shows. Some of the most memorable stuff was stuff thst made my mates and me p1ss ourselves with laughter... unintentionally.

I'll get things going with a scene from the absolutely abysmal Gymkata. Knew when I first read the writeup it had potential for a few cheap laughs... as it starred some American gymnast who I think did OK in the Olympics. They even managed to get a pummel horse installed (in a fantasy film) with no attempt to camouflage it, so he could show case his skills.

Best/weirdest bit by far is the village scene. Recommend watching it through, but skip to 3.40 for the best bit. God knows how this got signed off :D 'yeah this is exactly what the audience will love'.

Hand clearly not stuck. But what the heck... just scythe it off with a sickle...

(May not be appropriate for younger viewers :))

Please put forwards your favourite cr4p but funny films...

Some of my favourites include Mad Max 1 and 2 (3 was just rubbish imo), and Commando. Sort of decent too, but also sh1t and campy, plenty of laughs at stuff I assume wasn't meant to be amusing.
As you seem an expert on this subject and I know very little about film making. Why are all the terrible movies dubbed with audio and sound effects afterwards. Is that really cheaper than recording it at the time?

;