Non - Flat Earth

Druss_the_Legend

UTC Legend
Since DJ is resurrecting the brexit thread to give us something to do in the international break, I thought I'd join in? Where were those flat earth apologists again? ;)

The only flat earth I want to see is on St Marys penalty spot if we take one in April - not like when Harry and some other player got cheated with a dodgy one!

I'm astounded this is such a big talking point at the moment. I have ignored it for many years but it seems these people are getting more and more publicity.

Ice wall, my ar*e. It's not bloody Game of Thrones. What happens when climate change melts this mythical Antarctic ice wall? Or is that not happening either? Will we find Captain Sparrow?

Challenging mainstream schools of thought is one thing, but publicising sheer idiocy for YouTube hits is utterly different.

This topic is like if TalkSport did science.

Mostly religious nuts trying in vain to prove we are the centre of the universe and ergo there is a "creater" and we are special.

Instead of us just being 1 of a trillion planets...

Just remember that your standing on a planet that's evolving and revolving at nine hundred miles a hour.

It's orbiting at 19 miles a second, so it's reckoned...

Dean Court is The Centre of the Universe. All who visit from Planets Manco, Scouso and Smoko will be vanquished and our nearest moon Sotono with its ebbing tides will move to another smaller galaxy!

Don't worry I've been sniffing the fragrant Lillie's my missus got on Mothers day!

Sotono grew so massive even bigger than the mighty Barcelonogeuse....... and then imploded into a miserable little dwarf star forever twinned with its nemesis Pompono.

;