non flu jab

hba1

Fans' Favourite
Time for the flu jabs again and my surgery has a dedicated phone line. All very efficient I was just given the date and my time slot and the call was terminated. Their chosen date 23rd September the original Brighton away date. Looks like I can have my jab and go to Brighton.

COVID and flu from next week, but not sure who will be doing it.

The most recent one back in June seemed pharmacy only and none at our surgery.

Lasy year they did COVID and flu at the same time at our surgery.

Just seen on their website that our surgery are doing flu jabs from 7th October.

Phoned up and booked my wife and myself for it.

Enquired about COVID as last year they were both done at the same time, but was informed they have no information for it yet for this year.

I have never had a covid jab. I personally feel that the best protection against covid is a large injection of common sense.

I recall during the height of covid there was a complete bird brain sat alone in his car in the adjacent lane at a set of traffic lights. He was wearing a face shield, mask and rubber gloves. Where or who the hell did he think he was going to catch it from? The DJ on the radio perhaps?

I have never had a covid jab. I personally feel that the best protection against covid is a large injection of common sense.

I recall during the height of covid there was a complete bird brain sat alone in his car in the adjacent lane at a set of traffic lights. He was wearing a face shield, mask and rubber gloves. Where or who the hell did he think he was going to catch it from? The DJ on the radio perhaps?
It's a shame you've not had the verbal diarrhoea jab.

Really not sure if I’ll get it when my time comes round this time. I’ve had Covid three times to my knowledge so probably got decent immunity from that anyway, plus it’s much more of known quantity.

Wow!!

Yes , you looked so stupid. bird brain is about right.:yes:

Time for the flu jabs again and my surgery has a dedicated phone line. All very efficient I was just given the date and my time slot and the call was terminated. Their chosen date 23rd September the original Brighton away date. Looks like I can have my jab and go to Brighton.
…there are plenty of pricks available in Brighton, so I hear ;)

Just seen on their website that our surgery are doing flu jabs from 7th October.

Phoned up and booked my wife and myself for it.

Enquired about COVID as last year they were both done at the same time, but was informed they have no information for it yet for this year.

Had a text to say they were now doing both COVID and flu jabs today.

We have just got back and the nurse doing it said she has been on the go from first thing this morning giving jabs.

;