Non - Free MOTD DVD 'SOLD'

Tony Scott's shins

New Signing
We are sorting out our garage that has been used to store a lot of our belongings and furniture for the last five and half years. Amongst the finds is a set of three MOTD DVDs with apparently the best of the 60s, 70s and 80s. I do not not know if it includes Ted's diving header at Villa (it should) or what else is on the DVDs. However, we do not have a working DVD player and I would like them to go to a good home and so I am happy to post it to anybody who PMs me once I am back in the UK in May for a visit.

MOTD DVD.jpg.

We are sorting out our garage that has been used to store a lot of our belongings and furniture for the last five and half years. Amongst the finds is a set of three MOTD DVDs with apparently the best of the 60s, 70s and 80s. I do not not know if it includes Ted's diving header at Villa (it should) or what else is on the DVDs. However, we do not have a working DVD player and I would like them to go to a good home and so I am happy to post it to anybody who PMs me once I am back in the UK in May for a visit.

View attachment 10114.

I’ve got this - fantastic stuff on here , narrated by dear old Motty.

'kinson cherry' - I think I've driven past his place on wimby road - does he have a horse and a lot of metal in the garden?

;