Non - French row

yes the UK is not the world force it might have been…but it will NEVER be ignored in the global thinking of respect and standing

Never is a very long time. I do have to agree with Al in that after nearly 9 years abroad, every time I visit home it seems a little bit worse. Run down with litter everywhere. The beach was lovely over summer though, enjoyed a few dips.

Paris is a s’hole the worst capital city that I have been to in Europe….yes the UK is not the world force it might have been…but it will NEVER be ignored in the global thinking of respect and standing…from my world travels being English has always held influence and interest.. not sure how being French has the same reception as they are just regarded as ‘European’
Corrupt governments are everywhere and we are all slaves to them whether it is Johnson or Macron

all the people in the world are slaves to the system, put in place by people to control and keep the system for the rich happy

Love this country. Contempt for the people currently in charge. They are screwing us all over. This latest debacle appears to be an error on the UK's part. But it is important for Johnson to have an enemy.

On my visits back, you see the decline.
As I have said before, you can't see who is pi55ing in the swimming pool if you are stood in it.

My visit home in September after 20 months, shocked me as to the decline in Bournemouth.
Don't bother coming back in the future and keep your opinions to yourself then. Why do think we enjoy your constant critisisms of our country?

I agree Bournemouth has deteriorated ..but so has just about every other town and city !

Corrupt councillors divert, or pocket, money coming in rather than improve services for the public. It got worse during our EU membership .

Don't bother coming back in the future and keep your opinions to yourself then. Why do think we enjoy your constant critisisms of our country?
If we can't criticise our current shambles of a government then God help us. Al is perfectly entitled to do just that. Doesn't really matter if you enjoy it or not. Britain is *his* country too and he can come back anytime!

;