Non - French row

Now about health service has come up, I can’t but have the heaviest praise for the treatment I had when I was diagnosed and all the treatment since even though they have also been dealing with this pandemic,

Don’t know about other health services abroad, but Poole Hospital only gets my highest praise.

It's the playing the "Billy big bollox" on the international stage.
They aren't Billy anything anymore.

So true, kicking out a national ambassador and slandering a nation over losing a trade deal.

Hijacking fishing boats at sea.

You'd be forgiven for thinking I'm talking about Somalia

French are already back pedalling, presumably the adults at the EU have privately asked before they publicly overrule their little rogue state.

I'll take my peaceful lot thanks.
I'll take the better health system thanks (Would have been dead in the UK by now)
I'll take the better transport links thanks.

Following on from my earlier post, remember reading this story in the Echo, some of the paras, especially para 6.

A MAN from California has praised staff at Poole Hospital for saving his life.

Michael Sanders, 82, recently returned to the UK, after an absence of 60 years, 40 of which were spent in the USA.

Three weeks after arriving in the UK on July 4, he was rushed to Poole Hospital with a failed kidney and subsequently diagnosed with cancer.

Mr Sanders said: “I was within minutes of death. I spent four days in ICU, a month in a ward and now I'm as good as new, albeit with a very slow moving cancer."

He now wants to thank the staff at Poole Hospital for saving his life.

Mr Sanders said: "There is no doubt in my mind that had I remained in the USA I would now be dead and no words are sufficient to describe the professionalism melded with a truly caring spirit that could not possibly be surpassed anywhere in the world.

“The staff were not only extremely knowledgeable and efficient but tremendously caring.

“I had frequent visits from many doctors and the best care possible from those behind the scenes that arrange the medicine, tests and scans etc.

“Everything runs like clockwork and their aftercare is just as impressive.
“I was sent home with prescriptions medical devises, trolley, stands to make coping easier. One month of twice daily visits to ensure health and welfare and further follow ups, it’s a marvel.”

I think what happens in Paris on Thursday will give us more insight into who may or may not have backed down.

With the NI discussions still going on with the EU and COP 26, this dispute the French have brought up has probably been badly mistimed.

Let’s hope on Thursday in Paris common sense prevails and something is sorted.

The far right don't want the truth.
Please back off. :)

What’s the truth Al? The French haven’t gone through with their petty threats like blocking ports and making extra checks on lorries entering the country all over a handful of licenses issued….

have I got the facts wrong?

What’s the truth Al? The French haven’t gone through with their petty threats like blocking ports and making extra checks on lorries entering the country all over a handful of licenses issued….

have I got the facts wrong?

The French got their licences to fish around the CI.
Main problem solved.

Moonday Muse:
I've questioned the same things as Al regarding time in Service....and yep its Politicians who have tainted my overall opinions on matters...but I can't bring myself to accept Britain are not Big in any way.
Having said that...you can't just put France on a lower rung..its a big well populated and prosperous Nation.
Together with Britain and Germany , the 3 powerhouses of Europe.
Its a great pity that the EU didnt work well ...but the reality is..We are on our Own now. France in a way is also on its own..with an unpopular leader...just like Britain!
Conflict abounds within each Nation..their various classes of people at loggerheads.
Rich v Poor.
The Cop 26 platform...another WaffleFest !
As long as populations rise and condense into larger cities with more roads, more rails...then so the more the Planet is raped of it's resources...it won't stop now. Plastic has to stay I guess..or its more Trees down.
Do we fill the Oceans with Wind or Wave Generators infinitely ? Room for shipping routes too ?
W@nkers with Money will zip rocket around the outer atmosphere of Earth (in Space ?) (pinprick Universe ) ...land for photo shoots and toothpaste adverts and more celeb gush ..then sit on chaise longues on the likes of Schofield and Hollygiggles ridiculous Lemonwater and Jawdrop Show explaining why they had to do it ! ( to Show they have Money and hook a permanent Fame Legacy )...pah.
Sh*t needs Sorting...at ground level...by Fresh Game Changers.. and not silly old b@stards like Biden..or investment protectors/2nd wave yuppies ..that ...yeah that and Them...( the Elite)
Slap Bang in the middle of all the latitudes and longitudes..Africa...is being infiltrated by China..so bye bye trees bye bye lakes....bye bye happiness...hello ..Hello ? F√cking Hell O...Oh Yeah oh yeah baby !
Take a sad song...no..take a gong...pin it on the Nobel prize winner for Sh*t .
Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday/ Crazy /Hazy Daisy Days in Glasgow....in the ends of the Rainbow.....Eat and Drink all you can...the Bees and the Trees will pay the Whopping Bill... Jet Fuel...at the end of the Piss -Up / Caviar Down...when the Jets have jetted off...and all guff returns to the pavements..Sh*t and Bacon Sandwich's.
Get tae F√ck doon the road Jimmy....Bollux ! All Bollux!

Moonday Muse:
I've questioned the same things as Al regarding time in Service....and yep its Politicians who have tainted my overall opinions on matters...but I can't bring myself to accept Britain are not Big in any way.
Having said that...you can't just put France on a lower rung..its a big well populated and prosperous Nation.
Its a great pity that the EU didnt work well ...but the reality is..We are on our Own now. France in a way is also on its own..with an unpopular leader...just like Britain!
Conflict abounds within each Nation..their various classes of people at loggerheads.
Rich v Poor.
As long as populations rise and condense into larger cities with more roads, more rails...then so the more the Planet is raped of it's resources...it won't stop now. Plastic has to stay I guess..or its more Trees down.
Do we fill the Oceans with Wind or Wave Generators infinitely ? Room for shipping routes too ?
W@nkers with Money will zip rocket around the outer atmosphere of Earth (in Space ?) (pinprick Universe ) ...land for photo shoots and toothpaste adverts and more celeb gush ..then sit on chaise longues on the likes of Schofield and Hollygiggles ridiculous Lemonwater and Jawdrop Show explaining why they had to do it ! ( to Show they have Money and hook a permanent Fame Legacy )...pah.
Sh*t needs Sorting...at ground level...by Fresh Game Changers.. and not silly old b@stards like Biden..or investment protectors/2nd wave yuppies ..that ...yeah that and Them...( the Elite)
Slap Bang in the middle of all the latitudes and longitudes..Africa...is being infiltrated by China..so bye bye trees bye bye lakes....bye bye happiness...hello ..Hello ? F√cking Hell O...Oh Yeah oh yeah baby !
Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday/ Crazy Daisy Days in Glasgow....in the ends of the Rainbow.....Eat and Drink all you can...the Bees and the Trees will pay the Whopping Bill... Jet Fuel...at the end of the Piss -Up / Caviar Down...when the Jets have jetted off...and all guff returns to the pavements..Sh*t and Bacon Sandwich's.

brian, you seem stressed. I've attached a picture to try and cheer you a little....

the_great_fleet.jpg

Moonday Muse:
Rich v Poor.
Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday/ Crazy /Hazy Daisy Days in Glasgow....in the ends of the Rainbow.....Eat and Drink all you can...the Bees and the Trees will pay the Whopping Bill... Jet Fuel...at the end of the Piss -Up / Caviar Down...when the Jets have jetted off...and all guff returns to the pavements..Sh*t and Bacon Sandwich's.
To be fair, this post does take in an awful lot of subjects.

Have you taken your tablets this morning?

;