Non - GB News

The problem is that people with a right wing viewpoint watch it "

and that's where the flag-haters lazy argument collapses
the brilliant "blame the fcucking tories" dogsh1t
treat people like morons cos they refuse to comply, they must be a bit thick
like those thickos in hartlepool
and probably all those white thickos in batley, next

Last edited:
The problem is that people with a right wing viewpoint watch it and have their views reinforced without question. And we get left with this bunch of charlatans in charge for ever.

"Who controls the past controls the future. Who controls the present controls the past"
So why don’t you complain about the Guardian or Mirror reinforcing people’s left wing views without question?

Journalism, paper-based, online or on TV, is full of bias to a greater or lesser extent.

People are free to start a left-leaning TV news channel if they want. That’s the joy of democracy and free speech.

This will live or die (probably the latter) on its viewing figures and in five years time will be forgotten about. Not sure it’s worth anyone’s angst.

I am not interested in the new channel so I won't bother to watch it. As Adam 0102 states all media is biased particularly in my view the BBC too left wing and pro EU. Very regularly Sky are quoted on here the voice of Murdoch who in turn seems to have a hold on British Governments past and present.

and that's where the flag-haters lazy argument collapses
the brilliant "blame the fcucking tories" dogsh1t
treat people like morons cos they refuse to comply, they must be a bit thick
like those thickos in hartlepool
and probably all those white thickos in batley, next
That's not my point at all. My point is this government lies and lies, but it doesn't get reported by most of the MSM now, and I assume GBnews will not report on that at all.
Sure the Guardian is left leaning but it will put the boot into Labour when they deserve it.
Look at Fox news coverage of the election 'stolen' from Trump and the polarisation of politics in the US. That's the way we're headed

I am not interested in the new channel so I won't bother to watch it. As Adam 0102 states all media is biased particularly in my view the BBC too left wing and pro EU. Very regularly Sky are quoted on here the voice of Murdoch who in turn seems to have a hold on British Governments past and present.

Same here in USA fox is right and cnn,nbc,and msnbc as left and each plays to their audience. I don’t watch any of them anymore all they do is lie or leave out any news they don’t agree with. They like most media like controversies and will make one up if needed.

Good grief, you’re a bit behind the times. The director general of the BBC is a Tory who wants to axe all left wing comedy from the network as it’s critical of the current government.

But if he is classed as resident in the UK he will pay UK tax........................................

There's a difference between being a citizen and a resident. I am a citizen, I am not a resident. If he's not inside the UK for more than 90 days a year, he won't pay UK income tax on his salary, interest or dividends. That can be stretched to 6 months in some situations but I've never looked into how, his advisors would know.

Druss last week

Druss this week

There is no association between those news channels. I think most people would understand the reference...

Meanwhile....the channel that champions the booing of footballers for daring to say they dont enjoy being racially abused is up in arms because a council has asked someone to take down some bunting with the British flag on it. Referencing freedom of speech etc....its quite funny.

;