Non-Hancock's Half Hour

Jacks

First Team
Cock is off to the jungle,£350,000 involved apparently, does anyone care? For me, this sort of TV is puerile rubbish, though I suspect I'm in the minority on this.

No..you are right....and increasing numbers of folk are seeing the light !

...£350,000 f√cking smackers for this mincing charlatan.. as he jettisons his duty to his constituents - and when large swathes of the population will have severely limited electricity this Winter ; zero heating and not able to afford a TV to be on !

This disgusting spectacle of so -called 'celebrities' ..people who have already earned enough big cash for their family budgets from jobs in the Media and Entertainment fields...and now a Minted Right Wing Politician sucking up more Money for ambling around a f√cking fake jungle eating worms...but hoovering up free hampers of caviar, prawn sandwiches, oysters and wine when off Camera...along with the effete hosts of this frivolous and foppish farce !
B@stards !

Last edited:
Cock is off to the jungle,£350,000 involved apparently, does anyone care? For me, this sort of TV is puerile rubbish, though I suspect I'm in the minority on this.
I suspect you're in the majority, but virtually no TV programmes appeal to the majority. All they need to be profitable is for a significant minority to watch them.

;