Non-Hazza and Sparkles

I'm sick of hearing about the royals now. It was sad when the queen died, as it is when anyone dies, but respects have been paid now and yet still these people are all over the papers. The whole thing is the definition of celebrity for celebrities sake - talentless nobodies inexplicably elevated to higher status based on nothing other than who their parents are.

These two in Hollywood are just as bad. Of course they have been treated badly by the press. You'd feel sorry for them if they genuinely didn't want the limelight but that is very obviously not the case. Abolish the royal family!

No thanks....Celeb Culture Crap....

..far less interesting than the histories of Football Clubs ...some of which are fascinating : All of them from the top of Scotland down to Truro are available on Wikipedia.....I've got through about 50 or 60 so far.

My extensive library can provide me with subjects ranging from production of Guano in the Peruvian Islands and its transportation by Clipper Ships to Europe....to the poems from Thomas Hardys travels in Cornwall.....and the sea battle of Tushima between Russia and Japan in 1905..
Beats Harry and Williams 'handbags' hands down.!

in any dispute there are truths and lies on both sides so i'm sure that H and M have made their share of mistakes and they have some genuine beefs with the royal circus and gutter press but by god they know how to milk it for all its worth, how long can they continue with their victimhood, poor old H and M is that the only career left for them to persue.

If Harry, an intelligent man, we have to give him that at least...thinks that there was a racial element to the problems...then surely there must have been something of that in what went on...the palace staff were always known to be an awkward cliquey bunch steeped in a certain set of traditions..whereupon a newcomer dare not cross them .. as was rumoured during Diana's dealings with them..
How much is exaggerated by H&M is subject to supposition for us all to ponder.
Then all this comes up in direct contrast with Williams squeaky clean ' image'.

;