Non Heaton

....having watched Brentford v Leeds, I have to say that there wasn’t much on show that I would think we could sign. Certainly not anyone good enough for The PL.

Last edited:
I know people say Burnley are good at what they do and are well organised,but fek me do they time waste,more than any team I've ever seen

If Ake goes which seems 80% likely...and Fraser 60% likely.....I think it could be Curtains for our PL stay....mortal blows which we will be lucky to overcome and im sure Minty will be back for another crack at it!

Why would Minty want to come back? You’re doing his job for him!

I know people say Burnley are good at what they do and are well organised,but fek me do they time waste,more than any team I've ever seen

"WELL *cough*, to be fair, when you have the likes of Bournemouth throwing around silly money *retches*, you just have to do what you can to get these results. We have to find other ways of competing, as we just can't compete financially with these other teams. *ratchet-ass coughing continues ad nauseam*

"WELL *cough*, to be fair, when you have the likes of Bournemouth throwing around silly money *retches*, you just have to do what you can to get these results. We have to find other ways of competing, as we just can't compete financially with these other teams. *ratchet-ass coughing continues ad nauseam*
He says as £18m signing Chris Wood nods in from a corner, assisted by 14m Robbie Brady. The guy is so full of S**t it’s unreal, their spending is no different to ours or most the bottom half of the league

Horrible team to watch when they get on their nasty A game, which is a shame as they do have a handful of decent players. They get away with the time wasting, holding, pulling, kicking by too many officials so why shouldn't they keep on with it?
Having said that....every team is capable of a bit of that...including us...when the time is right.

Horrible team to watch when they get on their nasty A game, which is a shame as they do have a handful of decent players. They get away with the time wasting, holding, pulling, kicking by too many officials so why shouldn't they keep on with it?
Having said that....every team is capable of a bit of that...including us...when the time is right.
We're pretty damn good at it too...

I don't like it... but if everyone else does it, then we have to as well.....

Really would like this craphousery taken out of games altogether. Watching football is too expensive to have the spectacle ruined by games finishing as last night's did, for example.

;