Non - how to stick the knife in....

adam0102

Fans' Favourite
From the Manchester Evening News today:

It’s safe to say that Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s days as United boss are numbered. Whether it’ll be after the next game, the next month, or even at the end of the season, it’s a matter of if not when the former Cardiff City manager is relieved of his duties.

"Former Cardiff City manager"?

Not "former Reds' striking hero"

Not "the manager who led the team to a third-place finish last season"

Classy.....

From the Manchester Evening News today:

It’s safe to say that Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s days as United boss are numbered. Whether it’ll be after the next game, the next month, or even at the end of the season, it’s a matter of if not when the former Cardiff City manager is relieved of his duties.

"Former Cardiff City manager"?

Not "former Reds' striking hero"

Not "the manager who led the team to a third-place finish last season"

Classy.....

Agree with this. The MEN must be not wanting to upset the Man U board. They finished second last year, in front of Chelsea and Liverpool. I had them down for 4th or lower so think Ole probably over-achieved. 1 win in 6 in the Premier league is always going to spell trouble for a Utd manager though.

The correct reply from Brendan Rodgers.

Remember him once at a press conference challenging a journalist on a comment they made about our club/Eddie.

And with numerous news outlets, as well as bookmakers, making Rodgers the favourite, the former Liverpool manager has spoken on the United job at his latest Leicester press conference.

Rodgers said: "Firstly, it’s really disrespectful for you to ask the question when there is a manager in place at the club.

"Secondly, I can’t comment on it because it’s not real. I’m proud to be here at Leicester City.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.c...all-news/brendan-rodgers-man-utd-job-22204852

Sounds just like Eddie when he said.....

'Players at other clubs are on 30k per week....that will never happen at Bournemouth'

Or words to that effect.

;