Non - "I'll never forget where I was when ...."

7/7 found out about the London bombings when me and everyone else on the train were evacuated from a train at Farringdon and told to disperse. We had been held up before Kings Cross for 45 minutes. Train driver said there were "Electrical probems" hence the delay. Was a bit more than electrics. Walked to the office by Aldgate East. Underground line where the next bomb went off was under our offices. London was like a scene from 28 Days later. Loads of people walking around. Not allowedd into their offices. Most not having a clue what was going on or where they were.

Luckily work was crazy so I had made it from LB to Chelsea early and was at my desk by 8am. One lady from Research was on the Piccadilly line train and had to be led out. Was off with stress for months.

Blessed Ethel were from Malvern, and were part of the short-lived "New Wave of New Wave" from the early 1990's. The released a hand full of singles, and one album.

Ah the scene that's first single was 'Popscene' by Blur. Unofficially. I suppose Elastica were the main group?

Was in London for the wifes birthday when the Westminster attack happened Actually used the station as well Luckily were on National Express on the way home As you can imagine there were lots of messages on our phones

Was in London for the wifes birthday when the Westminster attack happened Actually used the station as well Luckily were on National Express on the way home As you can imagine there were lots of messages on our phones
I was on a course just North of the bridge. Had planned on leaving a bit early but got chatting. When my daughter and I came out there were sirens all over the show. We could see the helicopter on the green.

We had to later walk up to Victoria and catch a train to Clapham.

Was a long, scary and sad day.

I was on a course just North of the bridge. Had planned on leaving a bit early but got chatting. When my daughter and I came out there were sirens all over the show. We could see the helicopter on the green.

We had to later walk up to Victoria and catch a train to Clapham.

Was a long, scary and sad day.
Its scary Rob Not our day to die luckily

Ah the scene that's first single was 'Popscene' by Blur. Unofficially. I suppose Elastica were the main group?

I think that is open to debate - I always consider Blur and Elastica as Britpop, rather than NWONW, although there is some blurring around the edges, as it were. I would consider S*M*A*S*H as the main group. NWONW was more punk in sound and style than the Britpop bands.

Putting bands in categories is a bit lazy, really

Snap. We did the Shard then lunch thing - just got on the train back a Euston and saw all the messages...

I think that is open to debate - I always consider Blur and Elastica as Britpop, rather than NWONW, although there is some blurring around the edges, as it were. I would consider S*M*A*S*H as the main group. NWONW was more punk in sound and style than the Britpop bands.

Putting bands in categories is a bit lazy, really

Agree. Forgot about SMASH lol.

;