Non - Iran

My take on this for what it's worth is that this is all a load of bull shirt. This whole situation has been stoked up by the USA who are looking to provoke Iran in order to start a conflict.

This all kicked off with the Iranian Revolutionary Guard allegedly sticking those two limpit mines on the side of a tanker. There was no conclusive evidence that this was the Iranians. I wouldnt be suprised to discover they were actualy US navy seals.

Don't believe all the propaganda they feed you. Trump would love to play the magnanimous Comander in Chief.

Are they not collecting oil from UAE, Kuwait etc. and delivering, indirectly to the Shell station on Poulner Hill?

just to prove what a small world it is, my brother designed that petrol station! yes, I know.... it is an architectural beauty.... a thing of joy. thats all.

That's the prob
I'm hoping Captain Bill is heading this west country task force and the guns are loaded with gibberish and whimsy.

They won't know whats hit them.................................

Errmm.....Not exactly a subject where I would veer toward ' gibberish and whimsy' Ken.

I lost a couple of mates in the Falklands War....and served in the Gulf and Bosnia conflicts.
Im not saying civilians shouldnt have a say...they pay their taxes....but often many politicians just dont understand the big picture or what military intervention entails.

Last edited:
My take on this for what it's worth is that this is all a load of bull shirt. This whole situation has been stoked up by the USA who are looking to provoke Iran in order to start a conflict.

This all kicked off with the Iranian Revolutionary Guard allegedly sticking those two limpit mines on the side of a tanker. There was no conclusive evidence that this was the Iranians. I wouldnt be suprised to discover they were actualy US navy seals.

Don't believe all the propaganda they feed you. Trump would love to play the magnanimous Comander in Chief.
Actually I think it started when trump pulled out of the Iran deal reportedly to spite Obama.

It’s a huge problem. We don’t have a navy and as of November 1st we don’t have any sway as a major power. The boat seized in the Strait of Gibraltar had broken EU sanctions and that will no longer concern us. We’re on the sidelines.

Actually I think it started when trump pulled out of the Iran deal reportedly to spite Obama.

Pity ‘Mad Dog isn’t still in his job.

Military men understand these conflicts much more than civilians as they have been involved first hand in them.

They also know that these Middle East wars only lead to destruction where in the end nobody gains and the innocent people of the countries suffer.

It’s a huge problem. We don’t have a navy and as of November 1st we don’t have any sway as a major power. The boat seized in the Strait of Gibraltar had broken EU sanctions and that will no longer concern us. We’re on the sidelines.

We do have a Navy Stan ...albeit Very
/Very small now and it thinks its better than what it is( hurts me to say that being an ex member of it) ...and is only 'part ' of the larger Nato set up..... but your right of course..we have no longer have sway as a major power.....but we should strive to improve that situation being an intelligent , rich, educated mass ....in the same way we should strive to get back into shipbuilding with increased manufacturing running parallel to it.....otherwise we might as well be exterminated....know what I mean ?......a sort of 'why are we here' thing....what is the point of living if we are nondescript as a nation....just sitting on the edge of a continent festering away , our leaders argueing the toss about bugger all but their own bloody misguided ideologies and self- centered ego- fuelled aspirations.
All the more frustrating when much of the population attach themselves heavily to one extreme faction or the other....with compromise out of reach as a result.
Much of this forums petty exchanges reflect just that!

;