Non(ish) - Tuchel

Potter has improved each season with your club, first two seasons basically equal and last season even better.

Chelsea’s manager list over a number of seasons have all turned out short term appointments of one or two seasons.

He seems to be building something at your club like Eddie Howe did with us, if he goes think he will be a big loss for Brighton.

Eddie stayed too long at afcb. Think it was getting harder to stay up and expect Brighton will be in same boat. Better to leave than risk a sacking/relegation to ruin the CV. Eddie landed a decent job at Newcastle but other managers were above him as a preferred choice (emery seemed likely) and he could have ended up somewhere like Celtic

Doubt there's much sympathy here but I feel for the Brighton fans, it reminds me of when we lost EH the first time when you felt there was no limit to what we could do (especially after saying he was staying). Unfortunately the reality of not being one of the 'top' few clubs. People should almost always move for a bigger job.

Doubt there's much sympathy here but I feel for the Brighton fans, it reminds me of when we lost EH the first time when you felt there was no limit to what we could do (especially after saying he was staying). Unfortunately the reality of not being one of the 'top' few clubs. People should almost always move for a bigger job.

Yeah I do too, as like you say, feel like on the verge of something special, only to have it cruelly snatched away. Perhaps a new man will continue in tge same veign, byt theres that uncertainty and odds are its more likely to gonin the other direction...I imagine afcb fans can emphasise more with fans in this scenario , even if a club you don't particularly care for...

Not a great fan of BHA but you have to respect their decision not to stand in Potters way and let him talk to Chelsea. Perhaps they're hoping he won't be swayed but jobs in the top 6 are limelight jobs, offer huge financial security and in Chelsea's favour Potter won't have to relocate. I hope he goes.
Eddie to BHA is as likely as putting a man on the moon but Parker is available and, I'm sure, very willing

Why would you feel sympathy for BHA fans, they poached Potter from Swansea after he had been there just 1 season. Now it has happened to them. Its what happens. They will go and do the same to another club to get their manager. Hope they crash & go down, starting saturday would be great !.

Not a great fan of BHA but you have to respect their decision not to stand in Potters way and let him talk to Chelsea.

The Telegraph is reporting that Chelsea will have to pay a release fee of £15 million. If that is true, then there will also have been a clause in his contract allowing him to speak to any club prepared to trigger the release fee. So plucky little Brighton will have had no say in the matter.

The Telegraph is reporting that Chelsea will have to pay a release fee of £15 million. If that is true, then there will also have been a clause in his contract allowing him to speak to any club prepared to trigger the release fee. So plucky little Brighton will have had no say in the matter.

It originally mentioned a release fee of £10 million in his contract, seen since it has been between £12-15 million.

Now being reported to be £16 million.

That would make it the 2nd highest in world football, highest in UK. Previously was 15 mill euro that Chelsea paid for villas boas (which worked out well).

Highest in world football is currently Nagelsmann from Leipzig to Bayern - 25 mill euro.

That would make it the 2nd highest in world football, highest in UK. Previously was 15 mill euro that Chelsea paid for villas boas (which worked out well).

Highest in world football is currently Nagelsmann from Leipzig to Bayern - 25 mill euro.

They also spent about £25m sacking AVB, though I think it was cut short as he took another job.

Must admit I'm struggling to get my head around this one looking more and more likely to actually happen. Thought they'd go for Poch.

Just read that Chelsea and Potter are in agreement. Only remains to write the cheque to Seaweed.

Let’s stuff them on Saturday.

;