Non - Ivan Toney

He seems like a gobby prick tbh. Very full of himself. You’d think after an embarrassing ban for betting you’d keep your head down and stay humble, focus on your football, but he seems to always be disrespecting his current club with unnecessary comments.
Compare that to Dom. Keeps his mouth shut, works his socks off and is all about the team. Mad to me how anyone would pick Toney over Solanke right now, but Southgate is an idiot that seemed to just keep falling upwards into the top job, so guess it’s to be expected.

I didn't like him when he cheated his way to that penalty against us last season. I like him even less now. And Franck's turned into a moaninig minnie too - maybe he's trying to emulate Klopp. Apart from that, Brentford's a nice place to visit IMO

Didn't we have the opportunity to sign Toney a few years back? I think he's good. Got the X factor. I suspect both parties have agreed to go their separate ways, hence his comments.

For me he is Ivan the terrible these days.

And the ‘e’ in his surname has always bothered my OCD :shrug: , so one more reason for me to hope that he effs off abroad ;)

He's just a pantomime villain but yeah I preferred the honesty. You'd rather players tell you they love the fans and would never want to move to Real Madrid?

I assume you work in an environment where employees tell their bosses what they really think of them and the bosses like it? Hes paid by a club to do a job. talking s41t about that club and constantly mentioning wanting to be somewhere else is something you approve of?

I assume you work in an environment where employees tell their bosses what they really think of them and the bosses like it? Hes paid by a club to do a job. talking s41t about that club and constantly mentioning wanting to be somewhere else is something you approve of?

Talking sh*t by saying that his perfect summer would be a move to Real Madrid? Heaven forbid! It's a good job all of our players would turn that down... Or at least they'd tell you they would because you're a bit sensitive about players being honest about their ambitions.

You don't get journalists asking people about whether they would move to another firm where I work.

;