Non- Jeremy Hunt

Ask the Juniod Dr's negotiating team what they think of Mr Hunt and his intervention in their dispute. As Paul Danials used to say not a lot.

Anyone who strays towards the extreme corners of Left or Right Wing doctrine is basically a nutjob. ...the appeal of those corners only serving their own selfish desires...then going on a football forum trying incessantly over years to convince others that they know what they are talking about and know politics deeply enough to be taken seriously is futile and a source of amusement to myself...
.Left and Right Wing ideologies belong to the previous Century ..and are not fit for purpose for solving the problems that exist now and ahead. !

Anyone who strays towards the extreme corners of Left or Right Wing doctrine is basically a nutjob. ...the appeal of those corners only serving their own selfish desires...then going on a football forum trying incessantly over years to convince others that they know what they are talking about and know politics deeply enough to be taken seriously is futile and a source of amusement to myself...
.Left and Right Wing ideologies belong to the previous Century ..and are not fit for purpose for solving the problems that exist now and ahead. !
We’ll both wings make more of a contribution than you!

Funny lad this Hunt, looks like the cat that got the cream, very pleased with himself
The first runner knocked out of the leadership contest, and so far as I can tell a very unpopular figure (outside of the Westminster party) even with Tories. Yet he's ended up as arguably the most powerful politician in the country right now, heading up a newly formed committee of advisors, which sounds kinda like his own Cabinet.... Dumb luck or Machiavellian, unsure.

There goes the IR35 reprieve – the only thing good to have come from Kwasi's budget.

The media have seemingly calmed down from all the gnashing of teeth in recent weeks, given that 'something' has appeared to have been done. However we've ended up with the energy assistance watered down, IR35 back, no uplift in personal allowance, austerity seemingly back in vogue and I expect bankers bonuses will go down well at the ballot box. As we swing from one wing of Tory financial theory to the other.

If only there was a Tory recently who tried to pitch them somewhere between the two :hmmm:

Hunt is running the PM and consequently the Tory party and government smart move by him…PM by proxy!

The media have seemingly calmed down from all the gnashing of teeth in recent weeks, given that 'something' has appeared to have been done. However we've ended up with the energy assistance watered down, IR35 back, no uplift in personal allowance, austerity seemingly back in vogue and I expect bankers bonuses will go down well at the ballot box. As we swing from one wing of Tory financial theory to the other.

If only there was a Tory recently who tried to pitch them somewhere between the two :hmmm:

This is basically Sunak's budget. Effectively a massive tax hike on employees and self-employed due to inflation while throwing back handers to his mates in the city. The only thing that's missing is giving some tax back in the form of horrendously inefficient micropayments.

Back on track for the highest tax burden since WWII

;