Non Josh McQuoid

I’m expecting to see him back at DC soon in some guise, probably as Under 3’s coach or as a scout within a specific territory...like Lulworth and District...

Classic example of a player relying solely on pace. In his first spell with us one of the quickest things I’ve seen on a football pitch and a great leap, knackered his knee at Millwall and lost a couple of yards. Shown up for his lack of ability thereafter. People say it’s the move that did for him but it was the injuries.

Classic example of a player relying solely on pace. In his first spell with us one of the quickest things I’ve seen on a football pitch and a great leap, knackered his knee at Millwall and lost a couple of yards. Shown up for his lack of ability thereafter. People say it’s the move that did for him but it was the injuries.
Good to see you again, it’s been awhile. How do you think Forest will get on this season?

Good to see you again, it’s been awhile. How do you think Forest will get on this season?
This lad has been diagnosed with cancer and your response to this thread is to try and start a bitch fight? Maybe I’m alone in thinking this, but that seems like a very scummy thing to do.

Anyway, more importantly, get well soon Josh Mcquoid. Regardless of his history here, nobody deserves to go through that, especially at such a young age. Let’s hope he makes a full recovery.

Neil, the post you have replied to is 3 years old mate, Waz has long gone, morphed into someone else on the forum....:shake:

RE Josh, really hope he can overcome this, as I have lost 4 close family to cancer, and wouldn't wish both the physical and mental struggles involved, not just for the person who has it, but for family, and relatives who are also closely involved on anybody, at all, ever..

Thinking of you Josh...

This lad has been diagnosed with cancer and your response to this thread is to try and start a bitch fight? Maybe I’m alone in thinking this, but that seems like a very scummy thing to do.

Anyway, more importantly, get well soon Josh Mcquoid. Regardless of his history here, nobody deserves to go through that, especially at such a young age. Let’s hope he makes a full recovery.
Not sure why you are reacting what with you not being waz and that…

Didn’t read to bottom of thread as others have said. Goes without saying best wishes to the jet heeled maestro in his fight

;