Non? - Keiffer Moore

Average attendance at a WSL game in 2018/19: 1010

Average attendance at a WSL game in 2022/23: 5387

Just because you like football doesn't mean you're the target audience for it. It's finding its crowd and growing pretty quickly.

Probably by the time it's at the popularity level whereby you deem the BBC should cover it, they won't be able to afford the rights.

It's good to see the BBC not being afraid to give coverage to a sport that was unfairly suppressed for so long and be a part of its journey into the mainstream.

Some people will go to both. Lots will choose one or the other. Old men will shout at clouds.
Sorry I missed the headline about it being unfairly suppressed
Average attendance at a WSL game in 2018/19: 1010

Average attendance at a WSL game in 2022/23: 5387

Just because you like football doesn't mean you're the target audience for it. It's finding its crowd and growing pretty quickly.

Probably by the time it's at the popularity level whereby you deem the BBC should cover it, they won't be able to afford the rights.

It's good to see the BBC not being afraid to give coverage to a sport that was unfairly suppressed for so long and be a part of its journey into the mainstream.

Some people will go to both. Lots will choose one or the other. Old men will shout at clouds.
A sport that was unfairly suppressed? Must have missed that!

Sorry I missed the headline about it being unfairly suppressed

A sport that was unfairly suppressed? Must have missed that!

No worries. Here you go:

Or, if you object to The Grauniad, try here:

Or here:

The growth figures are interesting and perhaps a reflection of the coverage its getting.

I'd be interested to know if they are paying customers, or whether some tickets are freebies, rather like American Football over here.

Either way, its good to see the game getting a wider audience. I haven't got hooked myself yet, but maybe in future.

No worries. Here you go:

Or, if you object to The Grauniad, try here:

Or here:

Surprised there isnt a campaign to get FIFA to apologise.

;