Non Laser Eye Surgery

Had one eye done as my reading sight was great but distance sight was getting bad enough that when bmth scored at the other end I would only know by the crowd’s reaction. Takes a bit of getting used but now it’s great . London clinic charged £2500 but then I got another £500 deduction as I’m an NHS worker.

How scary is the operation? I am quite squeamish and the thought of my eye(s) being cut into while still conscious is a bit unnerving to say the least.
It’s ok. The most unpleasant bit is the smell of burning, it’s like burnt hair smell but worse!

just like a car or house, as you get older many of your organs will start to malfunction.
One of the reasons the NHS can't cope anymore. when I visit the GP or hospital the waiting rooms are full of old people.
Need a Logans run style light in our palm.

Although, 70 would be a reasonable age, not 30 as in the film.

I see Judi Dench has AMD.

Dame Judi Dench has said she can't see on film sets anymore and isn't able to read scripts due to her deteriorating eyesight.

But the Oscar-winning actress, 88, says she has alternative ways of learning lines like being taught them with the help of her friends.

And she also claims she has a photographic memory.

Dame Judi has previously revealed she has macular degeneration, which leads to a gradual loss of vision.

I see Judi Dench has AMD.

Dame Judi Dench has said she can't see on film sets anymore and isn't able to read scripts due to her deteriorating eyesight.

But the Oscar-winning actress, 88, says she has alternative ways of learning lines like being taught them with the help of her friends.

And she also claims she has a photographic memory.

Dame Judi has previously revealed she has macular degeneration, which leads to a gradual loss of vision.

You may lose central vision, but you aren’t likely to lose all of your vision. There are treatments, but there isn’t a cure.

;