Non - Lee Bradbury

I watched Brennan camp last week - he was awarded man of the match on his debut and made the assist for eastleigh’s goal. He said that with afcb knocked out of the prem league cup our dev squad don’t have any competitive games, hence went out on loan. Does harm the youngsters not being in a league albeit they do friendly games.

Living near Nottingham I went to watch Notts C play Eastleigh the weekend before last. It was great to see Brett on the pitch again but it really is time for him to hang up his boots. He’s put some timber on and hardly had a kick. His one contribution before being substituted was a nice free kick that whistled just wide of the post just after half time

I watched Brennan camp last week - he was awarded man of the match on his debut and made the assist for eastleigh’s goal. He said that with afcb knocked out of the prem league cup our dev squad don’t have any competitive games, hence went out on loan. Does harm the youngsters not being in a league albeit they do friendly games.
The old infrastructure debate...better facilities I assume mean a higher level for development squad and more games....hope when we are promoted this season we dont p**s another £500 million down the drain

Woooooosh, you don’t remember Sheffield Wednesday away do you?

Tbf to Lee, I think it was 5 or 7 minutes ;)

One of the funniest, most ridiculous things I've heard someone at the club say. I mean, can't fault the guy for trying to find some semblance of posivity from another dismal display, but come on :D

If anyone was still in doubt, I thibk that cemented the fact he was well out of his depth.

I liked him. May not have been the best player, but you couldnt fault effort, and unfortunately was out of his depth at the time in management

;