Non - Lee Westwood

Toronto John

Fans' Favourite
Leading by 2 going into the final round of the Players Championship, the generally-accepted "5th major".

C'mon Westy, give us something to cheer us up!

Westwood is a Nottingham Forest supporter.

Lee comes from Worksop. I've met him quite a few times on practice days at The Open and PGA at Wentworth. Always signs for you. Thoroughly decent guy. My son and I first got to know him when my lad was a member of Lee's fan club. That must be getting on for 20 years ago.

Westy's my favourite so gutted not to see him win the last couple of weeks. He's carrying some good form at the moment though, bit of luck and he'll be in contention for the Masters in a few weeks time.

I'm sure the $2.4m he's earned the last 2 weeks coming 2nd softens the blow somewhat though!

Watching him and Bryson both wobbling at the same time was incredible.

From what I've read Westwood has his mind on his female caddy and not on the game. Snogs her as they go round the course as she is his fiancee. But she apparently knows nothing about golf.
Fortunately, Westwood will have his son doing the caddying at the Masters.

From what I've read Westwood has his mind on his female caddy and not on the game. Snogs her as they go round the course as she is his fiancee. But she apparently knows nothing about golf.
Fortunately, Westwood will have his son doing the caddying at the Masters.

Not sure you can be the best player on the European Tour over a year if he was doing that. He's been better with Helen on the bag, the stats and his finishing positions prove it.

;