Non - Man Utd

adam0102

Fans' Favourite
How many of their starting XI tonight will still be there next season?

They could do with a whole new defence, really....

And Pogba’s having a nice walk round in the fresh air

OGS’ moans about Man City’s fouling annoyed me given the antics of shaw and young in our games with them.

Man Utd could finish below us next season at this rate!

When City scored their second I bought a celebration pint for a proper Manc, a City fan.
He had earliier told me he loves how Bournemouth play and always watches us when we are on Sky.....but he then spoilt it by saying he'd like Ake and Brooks in their squad next season....I couldnt have that so I drank half his pint when he went to the bog!

Did I hear Neville say Brighton away would be 'tough' for City :rofl:
After watching Tottenham struggle to break them down last night I can see where he’s coming from. If they set up as we did against City, pretty much like yesterday, it won’t be a walk over.

Was out doing some errands yesterday and ran into a guy wearing a Man United shirt. We acknowledged our allegiances (me in my AFCB windbreaker) and chatted about the season. (Note: it's a rare day that I have a PL encounter with another fan, and I always enjoy it). He said right off that Ole's great start was from just letting the players play. But now he is trying to put in some type of system and the players are not cooperating. He expects a big teardown in the close season, including Pogba.

One thing we agreed on ..... we as fans place a lot more importance on accomplishments like "best season ever", "50 points/top 10", than do the players. When you think about it, it makes sense .... what does a 20-something making loads of money care about years in League Two, or every year for the past half-dozen (absent last season) being another step up the ladder. They achieved safety, which was/is the primary objective, so what really motivates them to finish 10th versus 14th? That's for us to obsess about ....

#thoughts and prayers with Oli Murs.

I hear they're fans a going to do a S***hampton and choose who their derby rivals are. They're starting with someone local to them, so it's West Ham : )

;