NON?? Maurizio Sarri

davygravy

Fans' Favourite
Now confirmed as Chelsea boss....after he and Eddie got on so well, when Eddie visited him at Empoli....surely a phone call will be on the cards now? Must be one or two we could discuss about a loan next season....Loftus Cheek....Ampadu....??

I'm pretty sure Loftus-Cheek won't accept another loan next season. He either wants to be part of the first team squad or a transfer.

I'm pretty sure Loftus-Cheek won't accept another loan next season. He either wants to be part of the first team squad or a transfer.

Transfer where though?

I doubt another of the big six teams would want him,except maybe Arsenal,so it's either a loan or transfer to the likes of West Ham ,Burnley or Watford if he wants game time.

Transfer where though?

I doubt another of the big six teams would want him,except maybe Arsenal,so it's either a loan or transfer to the likes of West Ham ,Burnley or Watford if he wants game time.

I think it will be exactly that. He'll move on a permanent transfer to a side outside the top six. I also think it would be the right thing for him if he isn't going to be part of the first team squad at Chelsea at this stage.

;