Non - MP Stabbed

Killed. ...that's awful....and the killer should be ...Hung...yes Hung !

You kill someone purposely ...You Die too.. end of ! Bring back Hanging !
My great grandmother witnessed the last Public hanging in Dorchester at the age of 10.. she loved it !

...but to say that's for 'doing their jobs ' ?
What f√cking Politicians. ..doing their jobs?
Gedadovit !

...that's seriously debatable....they don't do them to anyone's satis 'f√cking' faction do they ?

Killed. ...that's awful....and the killer should be ...Hung...yes Hung !

You kill someone purposely ...You Die too.. end of ! Bring back Hanging !
My great grandmother witnessed the last Public hanging in Dorchester at the age of 10.. she loved it !

...but to say that's for 'doing their jobs ' ?
What f√cking Politicians. ..doing their jobs?
Gedadovit !

...that's seriously debatable....they don't do them to anyone's satis 'f√cking' faction do they ?

I think you mean 'hanged' Brian,

Sorry - I'm just stirring the hornet's nest to see if you explode. :):throw:

Awful news. Poor guy was just serving his constituency. My thoughts are with his family. It's time they had more protection.

I think you mean 'hanged' Brian,

Sorry - I'm just stirring the hornet's nest to see if you explode. :):throw:

Me explode? .Nah....nah na nah na nah..

Hung . ...dropped... quivering legs ..who gives a f√ck ? You take someone's life with a knife.. f√ck it.. throw in some torture too !..to satisfy the blokes family...'Forgiving' might be the in vogue pussy way...but it don't wash with most of us !

Hey i been in the pub.....but Christ...the bloke, the MP... didn't deserve that...

Interesting to see which faction of the bloody 'orities the murderer comes from..religious... politically 'stressed'. or mentally disturbed...?
There will be more ...until this countries Governments, Police...and teachers ..get a grip ?

Last edited:
They are jibbering now on the News about the Fact David Amess was a Catholic...who cares about that ffs..
....instead of focusing and saying what can be done about Knife Crime !

An MP I hadn't previously heard or knew much of, which probably means he was a good man and good at his job. Awful news, thoughts with Sir David's family. Not a great week for news.

Last edited:
Presumably a seriously deranged, disturbed individual but he had the knowledge who the MP was, where he was going to be and made the decision to take a lethal weapon with him. I hope they get to the bottom of it and deal with the perpetrator appropriately.

;